Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
dbcm
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
It's so Magic™ | Y U N0 W0RK? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by dbcm
Hi, i'm getting this error:

wme_uroverview.3.85.user.js:283 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
dbcm
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
It's so Magic™ | Y U N0 W0RK? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by dbraughlr
It would be handy now to have a checkbox to suppress all type Missing landmark URs.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
If you go to https://www.waze.com/livemap/, you may make a missing landmark report at someplace that is suitable to you.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
htxu wrote:... the speed limit signs ...
:?: Surely this is not on topic.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
When I mouse over a UR icon near the bottom of the edit window, the popup completely obscures the icon which prevents me from opening the UR.

A simple solution is to show the popup an link to open the UR (in the current WME). In fact, clicking anywhere in the popup that isn't a link to somewhere else could be made to open the UR.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
It appears that Hide closed functionality for MPs and URs is now included in WME.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
qwaletee wrote:should we just adopt the unfamiliar-to-us [ROADWORKS]
I think that would be okay if there was a button labeled "Construction Alert" on the Live Map problem report to insert the tag.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dchary2418
Hello,

I use this script regularly and enjoy its features.

Is it possible to add a [BUG] marker to alert the Waze development team and fellow editors of locations where the Waze app encounters unusual issues? Thanks!

Dave
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by dchary2418
Suggestion: [WSLM] and [CONSTRUCTION] in the same UR could have an orange background (or yellow where it is the roadworks color)

Dave
dchary2418
Send a message