Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by nzahn1
PesachZ wrote:This is "that forum" [emoji2]
Oops. :oops: Thats what I get for flipping between forums...
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter

Post by nzahn1
sketch wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:It's something which has been present since the early days when URO was still just a baby script used by a handful of UK editors. Over here, speed cameras are never set to anything other than a multiple of 10MPH, but back then there were numerous cameras defined in the UK map data with speeds that were slightly off, e.g. 29MPH or 31MPH.
Understood. Would it be possible to change it to a "multiple of 5" rule? Speed limits in the US are commonly set to multiples of 5. Should be a simple fix and remove a whole bunch of false alarms in the US.
I will note it is common practice (in the law I think) in my area for speed cameras to have 12 mph leeway, so I COULD see an editor adding a warning at 42 mph for a camera in a 30 mph zone. Not saying I have seen this, or that it should/shouldn't be done, just that it follows a certain logic too.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
PesachZ wrote:Just because there's a leeway to allow for camera accuracy etc. Doesn't mean we should change the warning threshold. Not to mention a police officer can still give a ticket.
nzahn1 wrote:Not saying I have seen this, or that it should/shouldn't be done, just that it follows a certain logic too.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
All 5 TrafficCast reports I've reviewed today were in the right place, and at already existing closures.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
WME Beta Bug: Cloning a RPP using URO+ causes the creation of a different kind of feature. But if you cancel/undo/delete the new feature and create a "other" Place, the RPP cloning finishes. See the example video below. Ran in chrome, no other scripts active.

nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
would i be possible to have a setting to turn of the app created closure highlighting. it's getting kind of tedious to edit closures i have made because they are flagged by URO+. thank you for your consideration.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
hello, i'm seeing an interaction with URO+ and WME Tab Manager. when URO+ is installed the tab sizes from the tab manager settings are not respected. i'm not seeing any errors in the console from either script. please let me know if there is anything i can do on my end to fix this, or if there is anything i can do to help troubleshoot why this is happening. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

here are a couple of screenshots
Tabs without URO.png
(36.75 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

Tabs with URO.png
(44.72 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
Good afternoon, Looks like the new WME broke showing expanded details for road closures in segment history. I do have the checkbox clicked for enabling the script. Hopefully this useful feature can be brought back to life. Thanks! :)
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message