[Script] UROverview Plus v3.7 (20140330)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.0 (20131127)

Postby BellHouse » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I also have the initial blank side panel. Selecting a segment fixes this, but still this is probably not the wanted behavior... ;)
CM Germany
BellHouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby BellHouse » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 am

SuperDave1426 wrote:I've noticed that it doesn't seem to do "live" updates of a UR comment count. I.E., if a comment gets added to a UR, it won't bump the number up unless I refresh the screen either via clicking the permalink button or just doing a flat out cntrl-R in the browser.

Scripts can only use the data that WME has available. And since WME doesn't live update the URs (and their comments), this script can't, either.
CM Germany
BellHouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.37 (20130828)

Postby bobbassplayer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 am

Since I installed the URO script a couple days ago, it seems I can't view my editable area in WME any more. Has anyone else seen this, and would you know of a fix? Thanks.

(I'm running Greasemonkey in Firefox 23.01.1 on Windows 8 Professional.)
Bob
Costa Mesa, California
bobbassplayer

Postby bobbassplayer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
bobbassplayer wrote:Since I installed the URO script a couple days ago, it seems I can't view my editable area in WME any more. Has anyone else seen this, and would you know of a fix? Thanks.

(I'm running Greasemonkey in Firefox 23.01.1 on Windows 8 Professional.)

Is it definitely URO causing the issue? It might not be quite the same issue you're having, but on my systems (two different Win7 PCs running FF and Chrome, with and without any scripts enabled) my editable areas only show up correctly after I force a map redraw by panning/zooming - when WME first loads up the whole map is covered in the dark grey "don't even think of trying to edit here" veil of doom...

Well, I stand corrected … it might actually be a FF issue. I have no script installed on my (Win7 Ultimate) PC at work, and my editable area shows up properly in Chrome. I just installed Firefox—again with no URO script installed—and my area does not appear at all, either on the map or in the bar to the left. Panning or zooming does not revive it.

Perhaps I just hadn't noticed at home before that my area was not appearing in WME in FF. I'll browse around the other forums and see if anything like this is addressed. Thanks!
Bob
Costa Mesa, California
bobbassplayer

Postby bobbassplayer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Ah, here's the situation. The editable area layer was turned off in WME in the Firefox browser. I turned it back on, did some panning, zooming, and such, and it eventually turned itself off again. So I turned it back on again. I'll have to see if it does that again.

The layer seems to stay on in Chrome without extra intervention on my part.
Bob
Costa Mesa, California
bobbassplayer

Postby Borgholio » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 am

I seem to be having issues with URs being hidden even when they shouldn't be. I can have URO set to show me everything, but some URs vanish as I scroll over to them.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!

Area Manager - Southern California, Highway 395, Yosemite National Park, Mariposa County and surrounding area.

Image Image
Borgholio

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.17 (20130114)

Postby bz2012 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Love the script. Thanks for writing it.
Latest version seems to 'intermittently hide ALL reports'. (like turning them off completely)
Doing a refresh brings them back.
win7 pro 32 bit with latest updates, Chrome.
bz2012

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.17 (20130114)

Postby bz2012 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

As far as I can tell, no.

It also did NOT seem to do it if I checked all the boxes and the 'invert' box.

This problem started this morning, right after I installed 1.17, so I thought I'd better report it. :(

Anything else I can check to help you trouble shoot it?
bz2012

Postby bz2012 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:13 pm

according to wikipedia
Though not common in the United States, a speed limit may be defined in kilometers per hour (km/h) as well as miles per hour (mph). The Federal Highway Administration's Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, which provides guidelines for speed limit signage, states that "speed limits shown shall be in multiples of 10 km/h or 5 mph."[63] If a speed limit sign indicates km/h, the number is circumscribed and "km/h" is written below. Prior to 2003, metric speed limits were designated using the standard speed limit sign, usually with yellow supplemental "METRIC" and "km/h" plaques above it and below it, respectively.[64][65]
The 1995 National Highway System Designation Act prohibited use of federal funds to finance new metric signage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States

I am pretty sure I have seen some dual speed limit signs somewhere (perhaps Texas?) with kph and mph, but I could easily be wrong.
bz2012

Re: Houston, we have a problem

Postby bz2012 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 am

dbraughlr wrote:
htxu wrote:... the speed limit signs ...

:?: Surely this is not on topic.

The topic was in this thread a few day earlier.
bz2012

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts