[Script] UROverview Plus v3.48 (20150707)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.20 (20140917)

Postby PesachZ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:57 am

Szata76 wrote:
PesachZ wrote:
Szata76 wrote:How could I force to update extension from CWS? I've restarted Chrome but the URO+ is still 3.19.

On extensions page, enable developer mode at top, then a button should appear at top to update all extensions.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2

Thanks, It works!

You're welcome, anytime

ImageImageImageNYImageImageImageImageImage
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
State specific Wiki | Forum
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Twister-UK wrote:3.20 introduces the following changes/updates:
Added option (in Misc tab) to inhibit the "UR has pending questions" prompt (requested by pumrum)

When this option is selected it works great. When it is NOT selected and I try to solve a UR with open comments (the kind that would have generated this popup), the popup is still inhibited. However when I save the UR, it doesn't get saved as solved, Its as if the popup is still blocking the solve from processing even though I don't see the popup.

EDIT: As noticed by KrisChubb in chat, this bug only happens when WMETB is also enabled. There seems to be a conflict with WMETB, and having this option turned off which causes the dialog not to visually show, but the process to block the UR from being closed is still active. I will link to this from the WMETB thread as well.
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Olestas wrote:This script does not allow me to solve or not identify URs after update. Cannot select neither option.

See my comment above yours, try it with toolbox disabled, or go to the Misc tab and check the box to inhibit unanswered questions popup.

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm

doctorkb wrote:I'm going to let Twister take a look at this -- I can't think of anything that TB does to the URs, let alone something that would affect this.

Just interesting that the problem goes away if I disable toolbox.

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.23 (20140927)

Postby PesachZ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:30 pm

[BUG REPORT]

Please change the link you use (in the pop-up) to open a UR in a new tab/window. The format you are using no longer opens the UR. See complaint in WME thread

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.24 (20141002)

Postby PesachZ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Twister-UK wrote:Right now on the ROW server, I can't save any changes to places regardless of which scripts are or aren't running, so I can't verify this issue just yet - the server is throwing back a HTTP 500 error with the internal error code 719 and description string "Failed to update details of venue..."

I tested on the NA server.

WME natively does not support changing from public to private or vice versa, it will cause a save error. This is by design to protect the privacy of private residential places, so their identity is never exposed. This is mentioned in the original post by ohad-ron.

Converting from area to point and vice versa does work with URO+, but not properly.

From area to point, the area button remains depressed after clicking point until after a save.

From point to area, the point button remains depressed until after a save. Governed it appears to have done nothing because the save counter is not visually incremented and the save button remains faded if there are no other edits. Once you make an unrelated edit, say add a new road (even if you immediately hit undo on that new edit), you'll see the save button fill in, with the proper edit count. You can then save the conversion.

Both these issues are not present with URO+ disabled.

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:10 pm

PesachZ wrote:[BUG REPORT]

Please change the link you use (in the pop-up) to open a UR in a new tab/window. The format you are using no longer opens the UR. See complaint in WME thread

Disregard, this morning the old link (&showur...&endshow) style is working again, in NA

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
PesachZ wrote:
PesachZ wrote:[BUG REPORT]

Disregard, this morning the old link (&showur...&endshow) style is working again, in NA

That's because it was fixed in 3.24 :D

Did you change the link? I'm curious because you're still not using the ...&mapupdaterequest... Style link.

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm

nzahn1 wrote:
JimmyK1 wrote:I'm just wondering whether anyone else is having errors with user-added Places and especially the "Open in new WME tab".
There seems to be an issue with correctly parsing Lat/Long to as they all link to https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat ... ayers=3557 which is somewhere in Broomsbury, UK.

I should note that the Places Updates in question are all based in Greece (Athens specifically) and that the "Open in new WME tab" work perfectly fine for MPs and URs.

I think you are referring to the link in the popup from URO+, bugs are still being resolved with URO+ and you should check in that forum for details.

This is "that forum"

Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby PesachZ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Fredo-p wrote:Has this been mentioned/addressed?

When selecting a place area or adjusting a geo-node of a place area, the save button does not activate. Also, when performing the two actions just mentioned and you attempt to pan with the mouse, the movement is exaggerated ten fold. So, instead of panning just a few feet, you get shoot a few miles.

Scroll up
Yes
Fixed in Dev version

Last edited by PesachZ on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts