[Script] UROverview Plus v3.126 (20180105)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.31 (20141103)

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 am

Thortok2000 wrote:Yeah I'm pegging that as duplicate UR's.

With it selected do a permalink and see if the code in the URL changes, if it does, it's a different UR.

The UR ID is also shown in the popup ;)
Chris (not to be confused with Chris or Chris...)
L4 AM SE England & Shetland Islands / WME Beta Tester / Script Writer
WME/Livemap enhancement scripts @ GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:59 am

PesachZ wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:It could be two URs stacked on top of one another...

Possibly related I've been having issues with URs where I comment and solve, the bubble turns green, and after I save the UR is there again open with no comments. I attributed it to a local PC problem, but thought I'd mention it in case it helps you debug.

Can't duplicate this in either FF or Chrome - as soon as I save, the UR marker either stays green and visible with the correct comment count (if I've got "Show closed" URs selected), or it disappears completely (if "Hide closed" is selected). Same behaviour with both standard and custom UR markers.

Please continue to monitor this to see if it's a recurring problem over time, or if (as you suggest) it could just be a temporary glitch in the Wazetrix...

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 am

It could be two URs stacked on top of one another...

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 pm

3.31 restores PUR popups following the most recent round of WME twiddling...

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.30 (20141101)

Postby Twister-UK » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:59 am

elljay23 wrote:Hi, I'm not getting popups for PURs whether the Disable popup is ticked or unticked. :?

If I click a PUR it centres the map.

Looks like PURs have received yet another tweak behind the scenes... expect a fix in the near future.

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.30 (20141101)

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:00 pm

3.30 brings the following changes to the editing table:

• Renamed the "open in current tab" option to "centre in current tab", as it now centres on the selected marker without forcing a reload of the current WME session.
  • Opening a PUR in a new tab or centering on it in the current tab now also opens the PUR UI.
  • Popup now changes correctly when moving the pointer from a highlighted place to its corresponding PUR marker or vice versa.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.29 (20141026)

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Thortok2000 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:Within the same browser tab/window, of course - URO+ also does this. But what I thought Taco was after was a way to transfer the state of the current session into a new tab/window.

When I click 'open in same tab', it opens in the same tab, but the chat window starts over again, as if I've opened a new page or pressed refresh. It seems to start a new session.

It does, because the "same tab" link is just a standard URL - all I did was copy and paste the "new tab" code and then remove the target attribute to stop it opening a new tab... When I said URO also does relocation, I meant it had that capability elsewhere (as part of the CWL), not that it does it for any of the links in the popup - sorry if I caused any confusion there.

I can look into making it relocate the current session instead when the "same tab" link is selected, so that chat, unsaved edits etc are preserved.

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Taco909 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:
Taco909 wrote:"Open in new WME Tab" does not open in a new tab... it simply hotlinks into it, reloading WME (so erasing chat)

This is how it's always worked, and describing it as "open" in new tab is accurate - it opens a new WME session in the new tab. What you're expecting would better be described as "clone session in new tab", which is something I'm not sure can be done, or at least not done in a way which is even remotely simple, clean, or has the slightest hope of working beyond the next minor tweaking of the WME code.

No, what I was getting was it was opening in the same tab, not creating a new one.

I realized that it coincided with a couple of script updates, so I started disabling those scripts and it was UR Liveview that was causing it.

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up.

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 pm

Thortok2000 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:
Taco909 wrote:"Open in new WME Tab" does not open in a new tab... it simply hotlinks into it, reloading WME (so erasing chat)

This is how it's always worked, and describing it as "open" in new tab is accurate - it opens a new WME session in the new tab. What you're expecting would better be described as "clone session in new tab", which is something I'm not sure can be done, or at least not done in a way which is even remotely simple, clean, or has the slightest hope of working beyond the next minor tweaking of the WME code.

Validator is able to move around during its scanning process while staying within the same session. So there's probably a way to 'move' to coordinates and zoom level without creating a new session.

Within the same browser tab/window, of course - URO+ also does this. But what I thought Taco was after was a way to transfer the state of the current session into a new tab/window.

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:35 am

ImageImageImage
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts