[Script] UROverview Plus v3.50 (20150821)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.44 (20150425)

Postby PesachZ » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:40 am

dude463 wrote:
voludu2 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:If I can find some examples of such PURs, so that I know what properties are set when they're in this state,

I assume you don't even need editable area to see what you want to see?

Here's one created (in the wrong location and with incorrect address), updated, and locked by avsus for an ad campaign.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-75.58383&lat=39.96772&zoom=5&venues=186384784.1863913373.1597752

Here is another one, created by wazers but then updated and locked by avsus for an ad campaign:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 304.471430

Does anyone know if they can talk to avsus? They're screwing up locations of Baskin Robbins left and right. Sometimes about a mile off. Usually duplicated for ones that are correctly located too, so sends Wazers to the wrong location.

Your RC can get a message through if need, but the fastest way to deal with it is try to edit/delete if appropriate, and staff get notified to handle the PUR.
ImageImageImageNYImageImageImageImageImage
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
State specific Wiki | Forum
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.45 (20150505)

Postby PesachZ » Thu May 14, 2015 1:26 pm

nzahn1 wrote:
sketch wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:It's something which has been present since the early days when URO was still just a baby script used by a handful of UK editors. Over here, speed cameras are never set to anything other than a multiple of 10MPH, but back then there were numerous cameras defined in the UK map data with speeds that were slightly off, e.g. 29MPH or 31MPH.

Understood. Would it be possible to change it to a "multiple of 5" rule? Speed limits in the US are commonly set to multiples of 5. Should be a simple fix and remove a whole bunch of false alarms in the US.

I will note it is common practice (in the law I think) in my area for speed cameras to have 12 mph leeway, so I COULD see an editor adding a warning at 42 mph for a camera in a 30 mph zone. Not saying I have seen this, or that it should/shouldn't be done, just that it follows a certain logic too.

Just because there's a leeway to allow for camera accuracy etc. Doesn't mean we should change the warning threshold. Not to mention a police officer can still give a ticket.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.46 (20150531)

Postby PesachZ » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:19 pm

russblau wrote:BUG: In Chrome with Tampermonkey, URO+ 3.46: every time I load the Editor, the UR filter setting for Hide URs with no comments from me is checked. I uncheck it manually, but the next time I load the editor it is there again. (Note: the other filter is one I did set the last time I used the Editor.)

URO.png

Do you have any setting in URComments which is set to activate this filter in URO?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.49 (20150805)

Postby PesachZ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:16 am

I think it's a bugged PUR, I can't open it either. But I didn't try without scripts.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.11.1 (20140701)

Postby ply8808 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 pm

An issue with false turn restrictions on multiple nodes running either top/horizontal and east/verticle or bottom/horizontal and west/vertical, nodes show blue dot when highlighted.
Ran an isolation check through all scripts and it is the URO+ on chrome.
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
SM - Arizona, CM - USA, LC - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby ply8808 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am

Forgive my attempt on a screen shot, but here it is.
I was unable to recreate the horizontal/vertical lines but they are the same as these only they come in the NE or SW corner of screen. I can keep trying to find that situation if it will help.
Attachments
False turn restrictions.gif
False turn restrictions.gif (249.15 KiB) Viewed 492 times
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby ply8808 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 am

Here is a second shot and permalink:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&lat ... 21&env=usa
Attachments
Second shot.gif
Second shot.gif (239.66 KiB) Viewed 488 times
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby ply8808 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
ply8808 wrote:Forgive my attempt on a screen shot, but here it is.
I was unable to recreate the horizontal/vertical lines but they are the same as these only they come in the NE or SW corner of screen. I can keep trying to find that situation if it will help.

Thanks for these, but unfortunately I'm still not seeing what the problem is - everything looks normal in both those screengrabs. Please can you do a step by step description of what you're doing when you see the problem, and what you believe you should be seeing instead?

Taking the example of second screen shot, there are only two turn restrictions in that shot that are reality and mapped correctly, the others are indicated as turn restrictions but cannot be edited and when zoomed in or out they lose the turn restriction indication.
Step by step:
Turn all plug ins off except URO+
Zoom set at 500 feet (other zoom levels do not have the issue)
Shift Z to indicate all turn restrictions
Move screen to a position and select a segment
Turn restrictions are shown, to include the false turn restrictions, as well as the correct ones
Refresh or movement of entire shown screen will eliminate the false indications but zoom in or out and back to 500 feet will allow them again.
All arrows appear to point to the center of screen, with exception of the correct turn restrictions.
The false turn restrictions come on random streets and not always on the same, a small adjustment of screen can give a new set of false indicators though the prior indicator streets are still on screen but no longer show the false turn restrictions.

Here is another screen shot of the same area but you can see the turn restrictions are now indicated on other streets.
Attachments
Third False Turns.gif
Third False Turns.gif (253.85 KiB) Viewed 445 times
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby ply8808 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Additional notes:
Unistalled chrome version and reinstalled chrome version, issue is still present.
Uninstalled chrome version and installed greasyfork version through tampermonkey, issue is still present.
Could be an issue on my end I guess as it appears no one else is having the same issue.
Hope we find a resolution, this is a great add on that I count on, thanks for all your help.
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby ply8808 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
ply8808 wrote:Lots of useful stuff...

Ah, gotcha! Thanks, I'll see if I can recreate this at home. One final Q, is this on the production or beta version of WME?

Working on production version of WME.
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts