[Script] UROverview Plus v3.102 (20170316)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.86 (20160729)

Postby shmupi » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 pm

abc1357 wrote:With the new Speed Limit reporting capability in the app, the UR now shows "Missing or Invalid Speed Limit" in the title. Since this is not in the comment section, could we add a custom marker AND add to the filter by type? Thanks

+1 , please
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby abc1357 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 pm

With the new Speed Limit reporting capability in the app, the UR now shows "Missing or Invalid Speed Limit" in the title. Since this is not in the comment section, could we add a custom marker AND add to the filter by type? Thanks
abc1357
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3

Postby Glodenox » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:36 am

Hey there, hipska asked me to look into an improvement in the pop-up windows for closures on segments. Right now the system only lists a provider if it is available, but generally the closure would be created by a Wazer, so a fallback system to show that user would be more useful.

I've made the changes listed below locally and that seems to work fine. I also noticed that the reverse segment isn't processed the same way as the forward segments, which I've fixed here as well.

After line 5141 that sets the provider variable, I added this block of code:
Code: Select all
else if (rcObj.createdBy !== null) {
  provider = (Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy) ? Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy).userName : rcObj.createdBy);
}

Two lines below when checking for the reason field, I expanded the if statement a bit to exclude empty reasons:
if(rcObj.reason !== null && rcObj.reason != '')

Then I've basically copied that code over for the reverse segments as well (perhaps this could better be made into a function?) around line 5179:
var startDate = rcObj.startDate;
var endDate = "unknown";
if(rcObj.endDate !== null)
{
  endDate = rcObj.endDate;
}
var provider = "---";
if(rcObj.provider !== null)
{
  provider = rcObj.provider;
}
else if (rcObj.createdBy !== null) {
  provider = (Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy) ? Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy).userName : rcObj.createdBy);
}
var reason = "---";
if(rcObj.reason !== null && rcObj.reason != '')
{
  reason = rcObj.reason;
}
result += '<td>' + startDate + ' to ' + endDate + '</td>';
result += '<td>' + provider + '</td>';
result += '<td>' + reason + '</td>';
result += '</td></tr>';
Glodenox
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby AILe85 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Hi,

I get the same issue as crazycaveman, and if it can help, I found that disabling popup for URs (Misc settings) solve it ;)
AILe85
State Manager
State Manager

Postby taco909 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:46 am

Has any additional thought been given to adding custom tags for:
[DIFFICULT] = Perhaps an icon for the international "No Left Turn" to support the new "Reduce difficult turns" that has been rolled out in Los Angeles (but editors still have no direct ability to set the flag)
[BOG] = Boots on the Ground, perhaps an icon of a pair of binoculars or an eyeball indicating need for visual verification of a condition.

Both of these would be very useful.

On the [DIFFICULT] tag it would be helpful for the logic to suppress any other tags contained in the thread. We are currently tagging them [NOTE], as well as adding a [DIFFICULT] tag for reference, but if we get a custom icon, it would be nice for the Note tag to be ignored.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 pm

3.86 adds filtering for tagged MPs, and a custom icon for TfL MPs. For beta users, it also re-enables any beta-specific codepaths.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.85 (20160726)

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:35 am

iainhouse wrote:We've got a new type of closure MP - [Tfl OpenData]

Yes, I had noticed the sudden explosion of TfL-tagged MPs - presumably someone from the CA team has already pointed out to HQ that we don't really need half a dozen MPs all saying the exact same thing just at marginally different positions on the map, and perhaps it'd be nice if they could figure out a way to combine those reports that are so close together as to be quite obviously one and the same thing?

Still, shouldn't complain too much - always nice to see another high-quality closure feed being used to push MPs into WME, and closing off all those duplicate MPs does wonders for my editing stats :lol: And absolutely I'll be adding support for them into URO+ in the near future.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby iainhouse » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 pm

We've got a new type of closure MP - [Tfl OpenData]. You can see a couple here.

No great rush but, next time you're doing an update, this needs adding to the list of tags that change the MP icon to Roadworks. ;)

I don't remember if I thought or mentioned it before, but I find it greatly amusing that Waze are tagging their MP notes in exactly the same way we tag notes, closures etc - and, of course, make it much easier for URO+ to detect them. :lol:
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:19 pm

dbcm wrote:Hi, i'm getting this error:

wme_uroverview.3.85.user.js:283 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null

Do you have any cameras listed in the OWL tab?
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby dbcm » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:25 am

Hi, i'm getting this error:

wme_uroverview.3.85.user.js:283 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
dbcm
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts