Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Borgholio
In other words, with the box unticked, what you see in LMUR should be the same as you'd see in WME, and any errors would then down to the server. If LMUR and WME are showing different URs when this box is unticked then it's something I need to know about, otherwise it's a Waze issue that I can't do much about...
Well with the box unticked, I'm still seeing icons and the big black circles in areas far outside my editing area, if that's what you mean.
Borgholio
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
You will be assimilated...bunghole!

Area Manager - Southern California, Highway 395, Yosemite National Park, Mariposa County and surrounding area.

[img]https:///NvxDK[/img] [img]https:///ZPXMBb[/img]

Post by Borgholio
Looks like even in the WME, update requests and map problems show even in areas that I don't have editing rights. So that's probably why they show in the livemap.
Borgholio
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
You will be assimilated...bunghole!

Area Manager - Southern California, Highway 395, Yosemite National Park, Mariposa County and surrounding area.

[img]https:///NvxDK[/img] [img]https:///ZPXMBb[/img]

Post by bummerdude69
Have only worked back 4-5 thead pages so far, so pardon if been brought up before.

What is the yellow highlighting? Assuming it's areas that have been requested from server, but ...
What does the different tints of yellow mean?
Is it possible to have an option to remove the tint? Would look better for screen grabs.

Could we get an outline box of the area being scanned? Thought I saw that it only pulls down 1x1 degree box at a time, so would make covering a large area easier.
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Twister-UK wrote:Currently the only way to remove the tint is to disable LMUR.
Which unfortunately removes the LMUR markers too.
Twister-UK wrote:
bummerdude69 wrote:Could we get an outline box of the area being scanned? ... so would make covering a large area easier.
By outline box do you mean some sort of indication as to which areas have been queued up for data retrieval?
Yes, I believe we're thinking of the same thing. To make it easier to fill in gaps in the downloaded data.

Thanks
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by CBenson
I'm having a similiar issue. I can't figure out what I used to do to get new URs without comments to disappear when I select "Show URs with comments from me."

[youtube][/youtube]

https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=12&la ... =-77.00764
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
I still have some instances where comments don't seem to be picked up for filtering.
[youtube][/youtube]
Live Map location
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
I checked there for stacked URs and there aren't any underneath. I hadn't noticed the day difference between LMUR and URO, that might be the issue as I have noticed the issues tends to occur with URs near end of time limit I select.

I tend to scan my region first for URs with comments by me with no comments less than 32 days old, LMUR didn't show these two (which have comments from me) when I did that. When I then scanned again for URs that are over 256 days old with no comments less than 32 days old, they show (sometimes).
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by ciamagno
Hi Twister, in addition to Ian's request, i really appreciate if you can do the Map Problems by date the as well.

Cheers
ciamagno
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Dave2084
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
iPhone 12 Pro Max • iOS 15.x • Waze 4.x
Level 6 Editor • iOS Beta Leader • Waze Global Champ (Retired)

Post by dbraughlr
I saw for the first time a UR in WME that had been closed as NI by another editor. So yes, I think something has changed.
dbraughlr
Send a message
Ѭ