Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dbraughlr
[obsolete]
dbraughlr
Send a message
Last edited by dbraughlr on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Dev0
It dosent work anymore?
I have installed it in chrome, but when trying to click the small green arrow then the dialog box opens and closes in the same second, so i can't activate the script?

No UR's is displayed on the livemap, so i guess i have to open this dialog box, but it's just not possible?
Dev0
Send a message

Post by Dev0
I still cant open the dialog box :-/
Dev0
Send a message

Post by Dev0
Thanks for the update, it works now :-D

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk
Dev0
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Would it be possible to filter map problems by age in the same way as user reports, i.e. to have a "hide map problems less than nn days old" box?

I'm guessing that the answer may be "no it's not possible because WME doesn't show the age of map problems". If this is the case, would it be possible to pick up the colour of the map problem on WME and have a "show only red map problems" box?
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Could you make the panel scrollable?

I know there is a line below "Show Turn Problems", but I don't seem to have any way of accessing it.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Twister-UK wrote:
ditchi56 wrote:Could you make the panel scrollable?

I know there is a line below "Show Turn Problems", but I don't seem to have any way of accessing it.
It should be scrollable if your browser window isn't tall enough to show the whole thing - what happens if you reduce the height of the window?
Interesting.
(Playing with the height of the window has no effect so far as I can see.)
However, the scroll bar is visible immediately after I click the little arrow to open the panel. It seems to disappear after a few seconds, but I can scroll if I am quick.
Clicking the little arrow twice, to close and reopen the panel, recreates the scroll bar for a few more seconds.
So it's weird, but can now do what I want.

If you want to investigate further (and it may well be a bug in my system rather than your script), I'm using Firefox v24.0 and Mac OS X v10.7.5. But don't bother unless you want to.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Twister-UK wrote:2.3 ... may or may not fix the problem reported by ditchi56...
It doesn't. But since I have a work-around, I'm not bothered.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
You must get fed up with requests for extensions to this script, but….

Would it be possible to have an option to hide UR's for which a Waze editor has requested information using the new conversation feature less than n days ago and not yet received a reply (where n is an enterable field along the lines of the existing "hide URs less than x days old")?
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Twister-UK wrote:I'm really getting sick and tired of the Waze team's constant desire to mess with stuff that wasn't in obvious need of being messed with ... whilst stuff we've been complaining about for months/years remains broken elsewhere
+ 1
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message