Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jasonh300
leocylau wrote:
htahta wrote:And is it possible to add a box (select all)
I think if you select 'Hide' instead of 'Show', it will have the same result of using 'select all'. Am I right?
That's what I do. Switch over to hide and don't check anything.

Is there any way to make the settings stick? Or maybe a refresh button so that the view could be refreshed without losing settings?

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jemay
mssusa wrote:
Twister_UK wrote:That'll teach me to copy and paste code without changing the element IDs... 1.2 resolves this problem, and it also introduces a new feature for displaying URs and problems outside of the users editable area, courtesy of the Play Mode now offered in WME :D

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/150276
Anyone else getting 0 bytes?
I am also getting the 0 bytes... Actually i just get a blank page and no additional popup when I click the install button. But when I try another script it works fine...
jemay
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
:arrow: PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Assistant Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Android & Carplay - Verizon

Post by jm6087
I am going to guess that it has something to do with the fact that they changed the URL for livemap. It is now waze.com/live-map
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by juliansean
While I do enjoy seeing the livemap issues on WME going to livemap would be an easy solution. Many other things for you to work on I’m sure.

Thanks for all you do!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by JustinS83
It's working for me.

After checking the Enabled checkbox, make sure to expand it (the green triangle) and select which types you want to display.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Kuhlkatz
The LiveMap UR Layer overlay seems to break the functionality of the 'Get Directions' shortcut on the top left. Once it is enabled, clicking this link does nothing, where it would normally display a "From:" and "To:" text entry boxes to enter Navigation start and end points, in place of the normal "Search Address" textbox.
Clicking on livemap & setting a start end end still works and calculates the routes, but it also does not toggle the search textbox like it usually does.

Anyone else having this, or is it just me ?
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by Kuhlkatz
Chrome for me, I'll check on firefox in a few minutes when back home & see.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius

Post by Kuhlkatz
OK, I just checked on Firefox and it seems to happen there as well. With the "Show URs/map problems (LMUR v0.6)" initially disabled, or if enabled, it does not seem to make any difference. I have also checked when going to Livemap from the editor, just to ensure I am logged in already.
The script itselfs works fine, shows the overlay if enabled & tells me if I'm not logged in if I attempt to initially enable it.

I'm on the world server, and cannot see any errors in the console.
I'm just wondering if it's subtle differences again based on where in the world you are located. Can you remember the 'Livemap' URL in the editor for me in South Africa that just pointed to Livemap & not the same location as that you were editing ? That's why you added the Livemap link in UROverview.
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius

Post by leocylau
arh...I can't get it work. Can't see the check box at all :?
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
thank tim, it works now ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator