Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
searchjaunt wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:32 am
jm6087 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:48 pm

Closure Helper is not designed to be used for future closures.

Why not? I think that 85% of our closures is in the future. In order to make sure that Waze is the most up to date navigation tool, we make sure that we get this information from the different governments and plan them in advance.
Since closure helper is a big help with this, I would appreciate if future closures are supported too.

I recommend checking out Advance Closures.  It is designed for what you are looking for. 

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I am still having a hard time figuring out how to select the MTE from the list.  

As for the node issue, it appears that the script is doing everything correct but when you hit the save button, it is toggling the nodes.  I can't figure out this one yet either.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Apparently I never posted about an update.

Version 2023.12.06.02 should work for the most part from what I can tell.

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by juliansean
Link is working this morning.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Sweet! Thanks John!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Worked great today! Thanks John!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by KuniaKid
jm6087 wrote:
KuniaKid wrote:Please excuse my ignorance, but how is this different than WME Advanced Closures?
Currently this script does not allow for "advanced" scheduling. It is basically like the old script that added "CRASH" (RTC Improvements I believe) to your options but on steroids.
Mahalo
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
Brilliant! Thanks!

I've noticed that if you select a preset and go "oops! I picked the wrong preset", cancel the closure, the preset buttons do not appear. Other than that it works great!

UPDATE: I added a preset with an ampersand (&) in the name and that one is not showing up in the list. Not sure if the name is causing this.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by KuniaKid
jm6087 wrote:
KuniaKid wrote:Brilliant! Thanks!

I've noticed that if you select a preset and go "oops! I picked the wrong preset", cancel the closure, the preset buttons do not appear. Other than that it works great!

UPDATE: I added a preset with an ampersand (&) in the name and that one is not showing up in the list. Not sure if the name is causing this.
The first issue has always been the case. I am not sure if I can figure that issue out or not.

I am not seeing the same thing on the second issue. What exactly did you enter? I even tested with a space. A & B
The name of the preset was "Duck & Cover". But now I'm not so sure. Maybe I did something else. Would you mind telling me where the data is stored and maybe I could suss it out from there?
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message