Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jasonh300
bgodette acknowledged the ramp issue in a private forum and said he'd be back at the computer to fix it in a few hours.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
ncc1701v wrote:In a word, deeelightful. Deep thanks for the new version. I have one occasional problem: now and then the connectivity arrows become translucent and I cannot click on them. I've seen this before with the URL notifier (which I have disabled). It may arise when I toggle in and out of Z (show connectivity) mode a lot.
Hitting A makes the arrows translucent. That's how you keep from clicking on them by accident.

You must've missed it when you read this very important part of the documentation (see the bulleted items about 1/2 way down.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
The new Extended Tools breaks JNF, or at least the function of the Q key.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
dave3825us wrote:I am no longer using the newer highlights script{extended tools}. It did not display right in my chrome. It was uninstalled and the 1.5 ver is back in. No matter what I do it no longer tells me issues like it did the other day...
Colour Highlights and WME Add-Ons (formerly Extended Tools) are two completely different things.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
shawndoc wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:The new Extended Tools breaks JNF, or at least the function of the Q key.
Which version? I'm using 1.5 of Color Highlights, .4 of WME Addons, and .7.6 of Junction Node Fixer with no problem in Chrome.
Go somewhere that nobody has done any editing...all Unknown direction and soft-restricted turns. Pick a junction and make everything surrounding that junction two-way. Then click the junction and hit Q. If the Undo Count only increases by 1, JNF is not working.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
So shawndoc, IOW, it's not working at all for you now?

As it turns out, I was a version behind on JNF. I updated it and it's working fine now.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
dave3825us wrote:I sure wish i knew what went wrong that made jnf not work on my machine.
Are you running a Mac? I've had two different people tell me they weren't able to get Chrome to recognize it as a script on a Mac. There's gotta be some trick to it.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:
dave3825us wrote:I sure wish i knew what went wrong that made jnf not work on my machine.
Are you running a Mac? I've had two different people tell me they weren't able to get Chrome to recognize it as a script on a Mac. There's gotta be some trick to it.
Runs fine for me. Download it, drag it from the Finder into the Extensions window. From my understanding, Dave has it showing as installed, but it's not working.
I think I PMed you about this a while back. It doesn't show the correct name of the script or anything in the Extensions window. I'll try to get more details.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I found a UR today that the routing had what it perceived to be a left-and-a-left type u-turn, but because the segment was shorter than 15 m, it routed straight onto a dead end and then did a u-turn at the end of the street, no command given. As a result, it turned the soft U-turn restriction to soft allowed.

Not a desirable result. I fixed it by stretching the segment a meter.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
How does one go about compiling the *.user.js into a *.crx?

Via my iPhone 4S.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message