bigbear3764 wrote:So far, so good on NA server. Thanks
rivercitysyn wrote:Is there a reason permissions are set so that the extension has access to so much in Chrome?
Would it be possible to restrict them in the next release for peace of mind?
// @name WME Junction Node Fixer
// @description Creates a new editor hotkey to lock turns, fix reverse connectivity, and restore original restricted turns.
// @updateURL https://userscripts.org/scripts/source/144939.user.js
// @include https://*.waze.com/editor/*
// @include https://*.waze.com/map-editor/*
// @include https://*.waze.com/beta_editor/*
// @include https://editor-beta.waze.com/*
// @include https://descartes.waze.com/beta/*
// @include https://descartesw.waze.com/beta/*
// @version 0.0.8.2
nibby34 wrote:cannot access any script page
ottonomy wrote:sketch wrote:I get the error sometimes when already logged in, actually. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I believe it started happening only after I installed the Chrome Web Store version.
I've had the problem before the Chrome Web Store version was released, but it has presented itself more frequently since then.
Login status does not make a difference in my case. I never really log out, and when WME loads, following this API check message, I get the user greeting, and current points status, et cetera, confirming that I'm indeed logged in.
bgodette wrote:Version 0.0.9.0
This is now a Chrome Webstore Extension
Checks WME's API to make sure used objects and functions exist and are the correct type. This works as long as function argument order doesn't change. Next step is to regex match on function contents to confirm arg order.
Makes cameras visible at zoom 0.
Updates keyboard pan amount by 1/4th the map view height.
Saves and persists turn arrow visibility and clickability between reloads/permalinks.
Saves and persists Full-screen mode.
Hooks into replaces 'q' (Disable All Turns) and does these actions on the selected node:
- Enables U-Turn and locks all turns at dead-end nodes. Changed Behavior
- Fixes any self and reverse connectivity issues
- Converts single node roundabouts (lollipops) and loops into a three segment loop. Any existing house numbers will be associated with the middle segment and MUST BE EDITED after save to update their stop point.
- If two or more segments are connected to the same two segments, it will split one of them. Same rules as SameNode.js bookmarklet.
- Terminates dead-ends
- Makes dead-ends two-way (only if both ends of the segment are visible)
- Sets the Type of a roundabouts using lowest of two highest rule and sets country/state if needed
- For UK sets Type of roundabouts using highest type excluding Freeway rule.
- Removes revcon (turns into wrong-direction of one-way), and selfcon (U-Turns at non-dead ends). Once the app has real support for U-Turns selfconf will be left alone
- Locks all turns at selected node.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users