bgodette wrote:Checks WME's API to make sure used objects and functions exist and are the correct type. This works as long as function argument order doesn't change. Next step is to regex match on function contents to confirm arg order.[/color]
Saves the state of WME's ShowAllTurns, ShowTurns and Full-screen mode across F5/Permalink.
Forces data model reload after successful save.
This overloads the 'q' (disallowAllTurns) hotkey action to preserve existing turn restrictions.
Since you end up with the same turns restricted, that means you need to press 'w' if you really want all turns allowed. This is why it overloads 'q' instead of 'w'. Ultimately this will be a separate hotkey that's editable through WME's '?' interface.
- Fixes any self and reverse connectivity issues
- Fixes closed loop roads
- Terminates dead-ends
- Makes dead-ends two-way (only if both ends of the segment are visible)
- Sets the Type of a roundabouts using lowest of two highest rule and sets country/state if needed
- For UK sets Type of roundabouts using highest type excluding Freeway rule.
- Does a traditional 'qw' (clears reverse connectivity, and locks turns)
- Causes the turn arrows to refresh (the side effect of 's' but without the shifting).
olestas wrote:Actually most segments "should" have a u-turn... you can do this on most roads and junctions.
And highlights just informs about it... but this script by default removes u-turn.
RodNav wrote:We have enough of those in South Africa, don't we?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users