Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by gdu1971
Hello,
sorry, I missed the new editor release, it's already fixed, just didn't take the time to build the new release.
I'll send the link in a few minuts...
gdu1971
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Last edited by gdu1971 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by gdu1971
03/24/2013 Minor release :
WME-Addons V0.43
- Fixed #8 : Locked field in segment list repost "unknow' instead of "false"
- Fixed #10 : Only allow modification of items you are allowed to edit
- Fixed #13 : Adapt to new WME Beta editor
- Cleanup code

Update on first post
Regards,
gdu1971
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Last edited by gdu1971 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by gdu1971
houstonmg wrote:Thanks work good in Firefox but I can't install en Chrome. any idea?
I've just tested before posting the link and works fine for me...
gdu1971
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by gdu1971
doctorkb wrote:invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.
Hi All,
I've been noticed by your feature request but the patch you submitted is not enough to have somewhat working and the major problem is my location in France without states. I don't have any chance to be able to test and investigate around my changes...
That's why I'm requesting if there is anybody there able to send me a complete patch to integrate this feature?
Regards,
gdu1971
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by gdu1971
Hi all,
I've granted edit/commit access to the google repository for some guys who recently provides me good patches. I hope they will provide you the next release very soon.
I'm not anymore able to work on this topic but I'm really glad to see how it is highly requested to be maintained (=> message to WME maintainers ;) )
Do not hesitate to send me your requests to have access to the main repository, it's better than publishing your own code in your own side even if you're create branches.
Please remember that the plugin is published under the MIT licence => don't forget to add your signature when you're submitting patches.
I'm still there to answer and discuss about the features and the way to solve issues by mail for those who knows how to reach me 8-).
Regards,
Gilles
gdu1971
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by gerben
rottielover wrote: Please see my post above, according to the page I linked in the wiki, Two-Way roads can be changed to one way, if wazers always drive down the same way. (possible in these small towns)
There have been some bugs with this, but nowadays, once a segment is edited in WME, it's direction is no longer updated by the automatic process, so this will not happen anymore*.

* Unfortunately, during the infrastructure change a lot of roads did not get this 'internal directionality lock' when edited. This was fixed somewhere in december, so only for very recently edited roads you can be sure that the directionality will not be updated by any automatic process.
gerben
Send a message
Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8 3.7.6 client)
Countrymanager The Netherlands
[img]https:///EcBKq[/img][img]https:///WS6zp[/img][img]https:///Y17fx[/img]https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/35/luiconring.png

Post by GizmoGuy411
Version 0.3 seemed to work fine, however version 0.40 does not appear the same in WME.

The button is no longer on the same line as the other WME buttons, and the WME Add-Ons menu pops up too far to the right and is not entirely visible. The subs menus therefore do not appear at all.

PROBLEM SOLVED:
drummer83 wrote:This could also be due to the zoom set in the browser Ctrl + "+" or Ctrl + "-".

I had not noticed that my browser zoom level had changed to 90%! Thanks for the reminder drummer83! Rather than deleting this post, I'll leave it here as a reminder to others too.

2013-01-07_22h49_15.png
(267.19 KiB) Downloaded 14898 times
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by GizmoGuy411
drummer83 wrote:This could also be due to the zoom set in the browser Ctrl + "+" or Ctrl + "-".
Thanks drummer83! I edited my post above.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
(and past GLR RC)
Wiki Profile

Post by GizmoGuy411
skbun wrote:Can someone please sticky this thread, putting it at the top of the editing forum? Thanks!
As the moderator who started the previous English version of the ET thread, and who encouraged gdu1971 to start this thread, I am reluctant to make this topic sticky. I will leave that to other moderators if they care to do so. I share the opinion with many others, that while the power of this script is very useful, the potential for harm to the maps is also of concern. Therefore it is better that the script be sought out by those who need it, rather than it be quite so prominently displayed as it would be in a sticky topic.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
(and past GLR RC)
Wiki Profile

Post by GizmoGuy411
Can someone confirm compatibility of this tool with other WME browser extension tools in our Wiki?

http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Comm ... _and_Tools

The Wiki needs to be updated to indicate compatibility.

Recently, I was not able to get this tool to work WME Toolbox (including JNF and CH), along with several other Waze related extensions running. I did not try it without the others running.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
(and past GLR RC)
Wiki Profile