Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by HandofMadness
GizmoGuy411 wrote:Version 0.3 seemed to work fine, however version 0.40 does not appear the same in WME.

The button is no longer on the same line as the other WME buttons, and the WME Add-Ons menu pops up too far to the right and is not entirely visible. The subs menus therefore do not appear at all.
I'm not having this problem with .4. Is it maybe conflicting with another plugin or require a refresh of Chrome?
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Just wanted to say thanks. Today I found that the city of Eastvale, CA, had about 1/3 of the roads named with the wrong city, and another 1/3 or so with no city selected at all. (I don't think Eastvale was an official city at the time of the basemap import) This tool has been a lifesaver when it comes to correcting the roads and getting them to match the official city limits.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
robin1979 wrote:
olestas wrote:Suppress extra - should not include similar segments which have restricted turns in between.
They shouldn't be connected as such then - this behaviour is okay like it is now.
For gated entrances in private communities where only residents can open the gates. You restrict the turn in so Waze doesn't direct guests through those limited access gates. If you separate the segment, you'll get missing road problem reports due to residents driving through the gate. For whatever reason, Waze is more likely to generate an auto report for that vs driving against the turn restriction.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I'm finding that with the latest version of the NA editor, having Add-Ons active in the Extensions menu on Chrome results in the UR/PR's not changing color when you mark them solved/NA.

Disabling WME Add-Ons causes them to change color like they are supposed to.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Odd, it was working for me yesterday. But today its not been working on either of my two computers.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
NVM, got it working. Had to delete and reinstall ALL extensions to get them working again.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by harling
iainhouse wrote:Request for a minor change to the "Open in" functionality. Is it possible to have the links always use the same browser window/tab, rather than having a new one created each time?
I assume you mean to re-use the same tab that was used for the previous "Open in...", and not the same tab as WME!

Even so, I can think of many times when I have wanted to use the "Open in..." feature for more than one location at a time. This change would mean that I would first have to go to the first page and open the permalink in a new tab, if I didn't want to lose it when opening the second. As it stands, if I don't care about an earlier tab it's easy enough to close it manually.
harling
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/ad/W ... os-sig.png
Area Manager, Eastern MA & Southern NH. Country Manager, USA.

Post by houstonmg
Thanks work good in Firefox but I can't install en Chrome. any idea?
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.
Country Manager, Global Champ
Para iniciar tus ediciones lee este topic.

Post by houstonmg
AlexN-114 wrote:
houstonmg wrote:Thanks work good in Firefox but I can't install en Chrome. any idea?
I have downloaded it to a local storage and I dragged the file into the Chrome tools windows (chrome://extensions). :)
... and all work fine! Thanks :D
thanks but chrome don't install. that is in mac, I have the last version of chrome and say not posible install extension the only option is from him page.
Thanks
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.

Post by houstonmg
orbitc wrote:OK.
I had the same issue but now I know what is the solution.
1- Have a copy of the script on your desktop
2- Open Crome
3- On the search/address bar just put this: chrome://extensions
4- Just move the file from desktop to just opened chrome window. (you'll see your other extensions here)
5- click yes/ok
6- DONE :D
thanks.
works perfect.
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.