[Script] WME Add-Ons V0.45 ==> Features moved in WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby gdu1971 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:39 pm

mssusa wrote:
foxitrot wrote:
gdu1971 wrote:For example, a script for level 5 users which is able to create a node for each intersection of selected segments (thx enhket for the idea). Ideal for new cities, just draw lines and click "node maker" to create all nodes.

Sadly reminds me on many infamous points' picking grids, occasionally found here-and-there :sad:

So true :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,
be confident, not possible in the current implementation I made.
gdu1971
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby mssusa » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:34 am

foxitrot wrote:
gdu1971 wrote:For example, a script for level 5 users which is able to create a node for each intersection of selected segments (thx enhket for the idea). Ideal for new cities, just draw lines and click "node maker" to create all nodes.

Sadly reminds me on many infamous points' picking grids, occasionally found here-and-there :sad:

So true :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
mssusa
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby foxitrot » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby gdu1971 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

foxitrot wrote:Could the level bump be the reason? Is the level+1 applied even if all segments' levels are the same?

Probably yes
gdu1971
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby foxitrot » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

gdu1971 wrote:
cybernissart wrote:Can you detail the changes done by the Clean Roundabout feature ?
It looks like every RP need a clean action, as it seems to modify them.
Is it removing street name and similar ? Changing some soft turn ?

- apply CityID if found, highest street type and highest level +1 on all roundabout segments (level +1 is just a cosmetic issue for the client and editor)

Could the level bump be the reason? Is the level+1 applied even if all segments' levels are the same?
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby pvaladares » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 pm

GizmoGuy411 wrote:
skbun wrote:Can someone please sticky this thread, putting it at the top of the editing forum? Thanks!

As the moderator who started the previous English version of the ET thread, and who encouraged gdu1971 to start this thread, I am reluctant to make this topic sticky. I will leave that to other moderators if they care to do so. I share the opinion with many others, that while the power of this script is very useful, the potential for harm to the maps is also of concern. Therefore it is better that the script be sought out by those who need it, rather than it be quite so prominently displayed as it would be in a sticky topic.

I agree.
I created a new thread compiling a list of all relevant scripts to increase the map editon experience but did not included this script.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
pvaladares

Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons V0.45

Postby OyyoDams » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi all,

gdu1971 has made an excellent work on this plugin. However he can't maintain it anymore. That's why I've contacted him, and now WME Addons main features are included in WME Toolbox.

So let's continue the discussion in Toolbox thread.

Thanks again to Gilles alias gdu1971 !
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby houstonmg » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Today Add-Ons stop work in a normal editor, in beta work good.
Best regards
MG
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby iainhouse » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

On further investigation, the problem is due to the changed editor. The method that the script uses to pull the latitude, longitude and zoom values no longer works because the objects that hold these values have changed.

I have made some attempts to fix my local copy of the script. I initially succeeded such that the Google Maps link worked. But I then broke it again whilst trying to make the livemap link work! :(

If I manage to work out where I've gone wrong, I'll post some code the patch the script. Long-term, this will need fixing by the script author.
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby bigdragon26 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 am

iainhouse wrote:
bigdragon26 wrote:Does anybody els get this. When on Waze and asking the Add on to go to Gmaps or other I get NAN NAN in the search box. I use to go directly to the correct coordinates.

Thanks for the help.

BD

AFAIK, the only default links in WME Addons are to OSM and Livemap. You can add links to Addons, but this information is stored in a cookie which is linked to the website URL. Since the editor URL has changed, it gets a new cookie and loses the old links. You may have to re-do the link.

Thanks iainhouse.

Do you know how to re-do the link?

Thank you

BD

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4
bigdragon26

Next

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts