[Script] WME Add-Ons V0.45 ==> Features moved in WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby foxitrot » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

gdu1971 wrote:
cybernissart wrote:Can you detail the changes done by the Clean Roundabout feature ?
It looks like every RP need a clean action, as it seems to modify them.
Is it removing street name and similar ? Changing some soft turn ?

- apply CityID if found, highest street type and highest level +1 on all roundabout segments (level +1 is just a cosmetic issue for the client and editor)

Could the level bump be the reason? Is the level+1 applied even if all segments' levels are the same?
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby enhket » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 am

massively?
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby enhket » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 pm

moderators arent going to "sticky" it. It is an extremely useful script, but extremely harmful too. Being a level 3, you may destroy whole cities if you dont know how to use it. That is why the more hidden it is the better. If you wanna use the tools and find the script, you will need know them beforehand.
Christopher C. Enhket
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby enhket » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 pm

bz2012 wrote:The "WME add on" appears to allows you to CHANGE the snap distance from the default so that you can 'taylor' the editors snap behavior to your taste. Again, if someone has different information, please chime in. I am just guessing.

Correct, It changes the default snap distance. it helps me to edit road geometries without zooming in.
Christopher C. Enhket
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby enhket » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

petervdveen wrote:What does 'Snap dist' actualy do? ;)

it is the "magnetic effect" between 2 segments. the effect is as high as snap dist is.
Christopher C. Enhket
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby enhket » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:52 am

shawndoc wrote:So here's the big question: Does the segment list work correctly in Chrome? I hated having to switch to Firefox (which won't let me click E/W streets) to use the segment list to track down Portola segments.

it has been working fine.
Christopher C. Enhket
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby drummer83 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 am

shawndoc wrote:
GizmoGuy411 wrote:Version 0.3 seemed to work fine, however version 0.40 does not appear the same in WME.

The button is no longer on the same line as the other WME buttons, and the WME Add-Ons menu pops up too far to the right and is not entirely visible. The subs menus therefore do not appear at all.

I'm not having this problem with .4. Is it maybe conflicting with another plugin or require a refresh of Chrome?

This could also be due to the zoom set in the browser Ctrl + "+" or Ctrl + "-".
drummer83
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons V0.43

Postby doctorkb » Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 am

skbun wrote:
gdu1971 wrote:
doctorkb wrote:invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.

Hi All,
I've been noticed by your feature request but the patch you submitted is not enough to have somewhat working and the major problem is my location in France without states. I don't have any chance to be able to test and investigate around my changes...
That's why I'm requesting if there is anybody there able to send me a complete patch to integrate this feature?
Regards,

How about give gdu a small AM spot in a low impact area that demonstrates states on NA... ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

That was what I was going to suggest... perhaps an area where there is overlap across the border (e.g. Sault Ste. Marie or Niagara Falls)?
Waze Global Champ
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Edmonton, AB; Prince George, BC; Maui, HI; Georgetown, KY and various places in between
doctorkb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby doctorkb » Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.
Waze Global Champ
Area Manager: Edmonton, AB; Prince George, BC; Maui, HI; Georgetown, KY and various places in between
doctorkb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby doctorkb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

invented wrote:
doctorkb wrote:
Funny. I've been doing it without issue. In fact, most of the lower mainland of BC has been subject to it.

How many segments are you selecting? I try to keep each change to ~150-200 as I'm told higher numbers can lead to corruption...

I've had bad luck with smaller selections as well. I'm not sure what's doing it. And then I've had higher-quantity selections where it works fine. I just always have to click on various segments before hitting Save to make sure the city name stays intact.

When you've made these, do you recall your save counter? (i.e. the number on the save button). That is what I meant by keeping each change in the ~150 range.
Waze Global Champ
doctorkb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts