Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by n8nagel
drive4fun2me wrote:
n8nagel wrote:Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

Anyway, I just downloaded this script for Chrome as I wanted to find roads with mislabeled cities. Suddenly I am saving my changes but if I scroll away and then back to the area I just worked on, the changes I've done have reverted to their previous state.
I am having the same exact issue. Not sure what's going on
Yes, I don't think it's the script, there's another thread going about WME issues... guess I'll just let it alone until I see it's back to normal, which I'm assuming won't be until after the weekend. Must have been completely coincidental that that started happening immediately after I installed the script.
n8nagel
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
CrackedLCD wrote:
doctorkb wrote: I can't see where it has been asked... Which browser, OS and versions of both are you running?
Browser: Chrome 27.0.1453.15 beta-m

Hmm. I didn't even realize I was in the beta channel for Chrome! (It's not my primary browser, Opera is.)
Is Chrome beta working for you? I also have Chrome beta (and Ghostery) and scripts have recently stopped working.
ncc1701v
Send a message
... and the "v" is for Volvo.

Post by ncc1701v
FYI moving from Chrome Beta to Chrome brought me back functionality of Colour Highlights and JNF but not URL Overview. Still delving.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
Please keep selfcon highlighting. The statistical correlations are pretty clear in my mind. That may be because whenever I see strange problems I look for them, but I usually find them. Thanks.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
ncc1701v wrote:Please keep selfcon highlighting. The statistical correlations are pretty clear in my mind. That may be because whenever I see strange problems I look for them, but I usually find them. Thanks.
Just remember that if you remove it, you may likely be removing a uturn that an editor enabled on purpose and that's the same as restricting a valid turn.
Of course.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
I just (re)installed Chrome beta, and running the Waze beta editor none of my scripts are working at all. :(
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
... and now I'm back with Chrome standard and everything works. Sorry. Mac OS 10.8.3.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
Timbones wrote:Can you try installing v1.6.4? I've turned it into a proper .crx extension.
Yes! That is, it works fine. Well done. Now I'm only missing UROverview in Chrome Beta.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by no1ne
if you are already using Toolbox, use the list tool to sort segments by country
no1ne
Send a message
Localize Waze

Vous voulez adapter Waze dans une langue (régionale) non supportée contactez moi

Post by no1ne
russblau wrote:
qwaletee wrote:Toolbox already does this, but I find its UI to be too heavy. I would love thin, pastel lines, that don't obscure anything.
It does? How?

ATM on ROW Live map only
no1ne
Send a message
Localize Waze

Vous voulez adapter Waze dans une langue (régionale) non supportée contactez moi