Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Lenamax07
As it looks like there is a problem with the WME Colour Highlights App since short time.
It doesn't highlight anymore anything.

Best Regards
LenaMax07

P.S. A great thank you for that fantastic tool!
Lenamax07
Send a message

Post by lg1992
I see that the script doesn't work anymore in the new beta version of WME on Chrome. All checkboxes are clean; marking them doesn't change anything and isn't saved. Am I the only one who met this problem?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by lg1992
I know that nodes marked with light blue show allowed U-turns. And what purple marks of nodes mean?
Also, can I enable/disable color marking of nodes?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
I've found there're two kinds of purple nodes. Darker nodes indeed mark intersections with restricted turns. Brighter nodes I see on intersections that connect roads with pedestrian boardwalks marked as Unknown direction. I investigated one such bright purple node and found it had an allowed turn into the segment with Unknown direction. After I cancelled that turn (and restored the Unknown direction), the purple mark went away.

Anyway, I don't see any way to hide the blue and purple color marks on nodes.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
URL of WME beta was changed from https://editor-beta.waze.com/editor to https://beta.waze.com/editor and that broke the script.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Please add an option to toggle on/off marking roundabouts w/o speed limits.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
If URL has editor?env= in the middle, insert a slash: editor/?env=
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
I see that WME Color Highlights works properly in WME Prod, but not in Beta. Marking locked roads doesn't work. Marking objects belonging to a city marks places but not roads.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
I met several problems with the version 2.25.

On the beta WME the add-on doesn't appear at all. Details of the extension show that it has permissions to read and change data on editor-beta.waze.com and www.waze.com. But the URL of WME beta is beta.waze.com!

On the regular WME, when I select a city in the "Filter by city" combo box, the check box is indeed selected by itself, but only segments belonging to the chosen city are marked yellow. Places aren't marked. I have to unselect and select again the check box to see also the places marked yellow. Then, if I select another city in the combo box, new segments become yellow, but the places belonging the first place still remain yellow.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message