Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by iknietjij
I agree, finding time is, though. I may have to check out Tampermonkey then.
iknietjij
Send a message
Dumdeedum
This is my signature, it is very informative don't you think?

iknietjij
Send a message
Dumdeedum

Post by iknietjij
Looks like TamperMonkey allows both my scripts to run just fine, without having to go through the crx stuff.. And since it seems it's fixed in Chrome 28 or 29, I doubt it's worth too much bother: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issu ... ?id=242890
iknietjij
Send a message
Dumdeedum

Post by ispyisail
n8nagel wrote:
drive4fun2me wrote:
n8nagel wrote:Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

Anyway, I just downloaded this script for Chrome as I wanted to find roads with mislabeled cities. Suddenly I am saving my changes but if I scroll away and then back to the area I just worked on, the changes I've done have reverted to their previous state.
I am having the same exact issue. Not sure what's going on
Yes, I don't think it's the script, there's another thread going about WME issues... guess I'll just let it alone until I see it's back to normal, which I'm assuming won't be until after the weekend. Must have been completely coincidental that that started happening immediately after I installed the script.
+1
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail
SleepyBaker wrote:This script seems to be broken now the WME has been updated to include the news feed tab
+1
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by JakArtisan
I'm using Firefox 42.0. For some reason, this script sometimes doesn't load. It usually appears when I just log in, but once I refresh the editor or open another in a new tab, the highlights tab isn't there. Also, the script has a yellow background when I view it on the Add-ons menu in Firefox.

I'm wondering if anyone here had a similar issue and solved it.
JakArtisan
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
Making the map of Greater Jakarta perfect... even as a low level editor :)

Post by jasonh300
Tim, is there any way to separate locked roads from locked landmarks? The number of locked roads is overwhelming when you're trying to see just the locked landmarks.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
The "Recently Edited" doesn't seem to be working properly. I thought it wasn't working at all, but then I saw some segments highlighted. It does work on landmarks, but the issue is with segments.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Timbones wrote:While I accept that a few places might not have any category that fits them, I think we have very many more which could but currently have a parent category. So, I still feel it's important to flag places that use parent categories, but if they cannot be changed then we'll just have to live with that.

Perhaps I could show a dashed border for these, without the orange hightlight?
How about a second checkbox that would highlight places with parent categories. That way, it could be turned on if someone is bored and wants to look deeper into those, but turned off for a quick scan of the bad stuff.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Any chance we can get a separate checkbox under the Speed Limits section to toggle highlighting of Ramps? In the US, in most cases, we're not setting speed limits on ramps, and sometimes, there's a big blob of highlight around freeways and major highways where there's a lot of ramps and it makes it hard to distinguish whether the freeway has been set or not.

Thanks!
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message