Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.2 Apr 201

Thu May 16, 2013 12:57 am

Thank you both, I shall look into your suggestions.

via mobile

Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

antigerme wrote:I have developer account on Chrome Store. I can put your WME Color Highlights in Chrome Store?

I was considering getting my own developer account for this script, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 pm

spcarrozzo wrote:Is it possible to add state support for Argentina (countryID = 10)?

Yes, though I'm waiting for Waze to add a certain field to the Country objects...

via mobile

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

spcarrozzo wrote:Is it possible to add state support for Argentina (countryID = 10)?

I've added generic support for any country that has states defined. I've tested it in a few places, and I think it is working. (This is for the Highlight by City feature). Please try this beta version and let me know if it works for you:

> WME Colour Highlights Script Beta v1.6.5 for Firefox and Chrome.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 am

jondrush wrote:For some reason this tool is not giving me the options for higher level editors on one computer with Chrome as the browser. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any clues?

Make sure you're using the .crx extension for chrome, rather than the .user.js script for Firefox. See 1st post.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 am

Atuuu wrote:With 1.6.4 beta / Chrome 27 noticed, that when I open editor, landmarks doesn't more change colors from default (forest isn't green, sea no more blue). Workaround is to select/unselect "Filter by city" checkbox. After that landmark colors are back.

Fixed in Beta v1.6.6 - tested in Chrome 28. [ img ]
(future versions will - hopefully - update automatically in Chrome)

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

TheDane wrote:The link in your (Tims) post from 10:50 today seems to link to the wrong place :-(

Link: Jumps to a thread not on the world forum with a strange (wrong post) on the first page.

I don't understand how that can be, as www.waze.com/forum and world.waze.com/forum should be identical sites.
But yes, it you have problems viewing the first post the select the first page of the thread instead.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 am

Mike-1323 wrote:For some reason version 1.6.2 and now 1.6.6 is picking up the version number from WME-Add-Ons. That is, in WME the highlights tab shows version 0.44 when the chrome://extensions/ page gives the version as 1.66.

This is due to a variable collision between the two scripts - I'll be able to fix it easily...

via mobile

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm

shawndoc wrote:Any updated version for the new beta editor URL?

I'm working on it...

Note to other developers - you need to update the manifest.json file as well

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Updated - now works with new beta editor URLs, and also fixes version number for some users.

Get it here: WME Colour Highlights Beta - version 1.6.7.

Once I'm happy this is working for everyone, I'll be pushing it to UserScripts...
Post a reply