Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.5 Nov 2015

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:[Ok, I set up the following text road segments so that I could produce some console output to show you. I created a couple of cross-roads that were initially set up and saved as all two-way roads. Then, I changed one of the segments to a one-way road, to cause a revcon situation, thus:

Thank you for the excellent diagnostics. I identified some very old code that was attempting to detect an active JNF script, and provide a link to run it directly. As that was both poorly written and poorly maintained, I've removed it. Anyone who has JNF installed will know how to use it. :)

Version 2.6 (for both Chrome and not-Chrome) should be more robust wrt. connectivity warnings.

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.5 Nov 2015

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:31 pm

I couldn't decide what to do about ramps, and I didn't want to force personal and local ideas on to everyone.

How about if ramps are only highlighted if Streets checkbox is selected?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.7 APR 2016

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Rightio then. I've just uploaded Color Highlights v2.7 that adds a separate option for Ramps.

I've maybe fixed Alan's issue with localeCompare too. If not, send me a permalink of where it occurs.

:ugeek:

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.8 JUL 2016

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Update to v2.8 (UserScript only)
- hopefully fixes initialisation issues on Firefox
- also considers Places without external providers (i.e. Google) as "incomplete"

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.9 JUL 2016

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Update to v2.9 (UserScript only)
- add highlight for segments with Average Speed Cameras
- highlight roundabouts without speed limits when Streets option is selected
- fewer errors when in MTE mode (but still doesn't re-initialise afterwards)

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am

Beta url has already fixed in v2.10. Chrome extension will be updated shortly...

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:36 am

Olestas wrote:Timbones, what about U-turns cyan highlight without request? They are always highlighted...

Can you provide me with an example permalink?

Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 pm

v2.11 for Chrome includes previous updates, and fixes issue report by Olestas.
- it now only highlights Soft-turns and U-turns on main roads, if option is selected. No more RevCons.

v2.12 for Firefox includes previous updates, and fixes initialisation issue reported by taco999

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.20 OCT 2016

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Apologies for the delay; I have now uploaded a fixed version of this script - v2.20.

Thanks to Sebiseba and cybernissart for the suggested fixes.

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.20 OCT 2016

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

SeZAKxing wrote:Any chance on adding "Highlight by State" ?

Highlight by City will include the State as well, including No City for each State.
Post a reply