Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.28 July 2019

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:35 am

Thanks for giving the correct fix. Highlights works great with this one little change.
FIND:
function initCityList() {
var thisCity = W.model.segments.TopCityID();

REPLACE:
function initCityList() {
var thisCity = W.model.getTopCityId();

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:21 pm

I have 2.28 and I changed "W.model.topCityID" to "W.model.getTopCityId()" on line 820 and all is fine now, even though the script does show lots of red x, so there may be more that needs to be fixed.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:51 am

Seems to be conflicting with WME Wide-Angle Lens. Not sure what I am looking for in the console to provide info.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:19 pm

hello, forgive me if this is not a Color Highlights issue. someone smarter than me suggested these errors may be caused by WME CH so i figured i would pass it along. thanks for an awesome script.
WME CH.jpg
(66.55 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Would it be possible to change the color of the 'Filter by City' option which is currently in yellow? It is very difficult to see it on Primary Street segments. Thanks for considering.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:11 pm

moosool wrote:Would it be possible to change the color of the 'Filter by City' option which is currently in yellow? It is very difficult to see it on Primary Street segments. Thanks for considering.

If they don't update the script, you can change the color using hex color codes at line 384. Search google for "hex color picker" and you should be able to find something that works better for you.

Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Just adding to the list... sorry.... but noticed today that if highlighting for a city name (City X) is enabled - and a particular segment has a different city name (City Y), but does not have City X as an alt and is therefore not highlighted - highlighting for no speed limit is not working.

* Highlights enabled for (1) City X and (2) No speed limit.
* A particular segment's primary city is City Y, and it has no alt cities. It also has no SL. No highlights appear.
* City X added as alt city.
* Segment is now highlighted for lack of speed limit.
* Speed limit added.
* Segment is now highlighted for City X.

This does not occur if the original segment has no primary city. In that case, the no-SL highlight works fine.

It's possible that city highlighting returning a negative result may block all other highlights, but I did not test that.

Maybe it's always been this way and I didn't notice?

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:31 pm

On segments where city and street have never been set (none not checked), there are no highlights.
So I cannot highlight by editor username.

Is this WAD?
Post a reply