Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by edsonajj
Chris_CA wrote:Good job picking this up! My thanks!

Everything shows up fine but it didn't initially work except the trash & undo/redo buttons.
Mac OS X 10.8.3, Safari 6.0.5
I did uninstall WazeBar 0.54, quit Safari, relaunched it then installed WazBar 1.1.
Turned all settings off then re-enabled them and it seems to have fixed it!

AlanOfTheBerg wrote;
Full-screen functionality leaves a WazeBar-sized vertical blank bar across the page between WazeBar and the rest of the page. WME built-in Shift+f does not do this.
Yep. I am seeing this also.
Chris, will you take over again?
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
edsonajj wrote:Chris, will you take over again?
Chris isn't the author of the first WazeBar. That was MikeBronner.
Douth! :oops: You're right.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
At last :!:
First bug-fix... there is now no scrollbar being displayed and I have for the time being removed the "full screen" button to prevent the white lines while I find out how to fix it.
I have updated the manifest so those that have automatic updates activated (which I do recommend) should get the new version during the day. If you are impatient, the link is the same as on the first post.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Highlights works but you can't use them integrated. I don't believe apple/safari allows dynamic updating of the menus which is required on click.
That seems to be right… I have still not ben able to make integration work.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
You're welcome.

I'm currently working on how to make all the scripts work without the need for a different UI, which would make it no longer "WazeBar" but some other name... that would be intended to solve some of the issues it causes when substituting the default WME interfase.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
It was designed for a previous version of the editor, so it no longer works on the visual side (though the scripts should still work).
I am currently working on a replacement and should be ready to launch it some time in the next month; if you are interested in helping please contact me through a PM.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by leonpellegrini
Great enhance thanks
leonpellegrini
Send a message

Post by OhioStMusicMan
When URO is enabled, I cannot save edits that involve clearing a UR or map problem. The save button will not change over and allow me to save nor can I use Cmd + S. I can save such edits if URO is not enabled. Nothing else has an effect on this issue. When URO is enabled but not integrated to WazeBar, my left side goes crazy (see attachement).
OhioStMusicMan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by orbitc
edsonajj wrote:You're welcome.

I'm currently working on how to make all the scripts work without the need for a different UI, which would make it no longer "WazeBar" but some other name... that would be intended to solve some of the issues it causes when substituting the default WME interfase.
I suggest:
WMEBar,
iBar,
:)
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by Verleihnix
Hi, I installed WazeBar 1.6.1 beta. It is not visible! It only hides the waze standard bar. If I disable the plugin, the waze standard bar is visible again.

What do I miss?
Verleihnix
Send a message