Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Please refresh the editor.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
LeighGr wrote:I have problem that if I reduce the size of a MP or UR report by clicking on the Less button, I'm then unable to open it again by pressing the More button, or close the report, as the auto-hide button click detection area (the technical term escapes me ;) ) is twice the size of the button and covers the two underlying buttons.
Thanks. The bug occured when WME addons wasn't installed. Now fixed.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Hi Massimo,

That's strange. I've just tested it and have no issue. When focus is on the street input box, the 'x' key writes an 'x' in this box. If you focus on the map, then 'x' executes "Fix U-Turns and Reverse Connections".
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
I have the same Chrome version, and can't reproduce it. I've also tested on Firefox 20.0.1 and no issue.

- Can you try on Firefox ?
- Do you have the same issue with 's' key (that is a function in the editor too) ?
- Does anyone else have this issue ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok glad to hear it works now. Keep me informed if you can reproduce it :)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Hi,

I have good news for all :)
davipt wrote:"Me too" mac Firefox and safari, anywhere I press x hundreds of edits happens. This includes writing a simple x into a street or city name or even doing a cut command x. Can't retest it right now, and I'm glad someone else have the same problem because I couldn't investigate this today.
Fixed: now 'x' will trigger only if there is a focus on the map. That means you shouldn't have any problem writing an 'x' somewhere else. Please tell me if it's better for you. If not, I'll add an option to completely disable that feature.
houstonmg wrote:Hi. Your´s script show a little windows when i take a unname segment . that dislike and not permit make geometri changes before ad a name. is my opinion don´t read abaut in the other pages.
MG
You can disable popups. Just unselect "Activate popups" in Toolbox options.
kentsmith9 wrote:Still getting this highly annoying flashing on locked roads and cannot enable the locked view only from the Highlight script.
Ok I have to investigate about this flashing bug. It's pretty hard as I can't reproduce it. However I've reenabled the locked view from the Highlight script, so you'll be able to use it again.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Can you try again (just refresh) and tell me if it's better ? The button should be aligned on the top bar, it shouldn't be next to the layer button.

About the flashing bug, could you tell me which options you've enabled in Highlight script and in Toolbox script ? I'd really like to reproduce this bug...

Thanks.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Update: I've just reproduced this flashing bug on nodes (not segments) when "Show U-turns and reverse connexions" is NOT selected in Toolbox so only Timbone's script can show bad nodes. Now I have some bread to eat :mrgreen:
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok just released v1.1.1.3 which should fix this flashing bug.

kentsmith9 can you test and tell me if you still encouter it ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
I just noticed you said you have FF 17.0.1. Why don't you upgrade to the latest version ?
What is flashing exactly: segments or nodes (or both) ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message