Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Yes I'll work on it, but for today that's enough ;)

Rollback ended, just waiting for Google to publish the good version on the store.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok I don't know what happens with Google but the store is very slow allowing a new version.
So I've build a special package to let you use Toolbox again: http://www.wazeteam.com/download/chrome ... llback.crx

Please note it will work for the current version of Toolbox only.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
shawndoc wrote:Just FYI, the Chrome Store is now telling me that Toolbox no longer exists. Using the link that pops up telling me to update my loader to use WME.
Yes I tried to remove it and put it again on Chrome store. It's pending... I'm sure there is a problem on Google side today.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Toolbox is fully available again on Chrome store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... eccodkdejn
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Hi,

First of all there are issues on the main editor, not related to Toolbox.

But the most important is for performances reasons, I'm moving Toolbox and the whole Wazeteam domain to a new server. So there might be some bugs within the next hours. Sorry for that, but you'll have a better plugin then!
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Toolbox is now working on the new server. So please try again, and if it doesn't work, wait a few hours, it's because of DNS cache issue.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Mike-1323 wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:Toolbox is now working on the new server. So please try again, and if it doesn't work, wait a few hours, it's because of DNS cache issue.
Unfortunately for me the new server is being blocked by my work's network security folks. I guess I get no toolbox from work. :(
That's strange because it's still on the same provider. I've just switched from a virtual machine to a true real server.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok now Toolbox is stable again on the new server, back to the plugin itself.

New: Pictures are now stored in browser cache for faster access
New: Alert when Toolbox is updated
Update: in "Properties editor" panel, if street name or city name is empty, it will set this value as empty (that means it will delete it).
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
sketch wrote:Bug (segment list):

I think it's related to the road type feature — at least, that's when it started happening. I turned on the road type column, and after the next time I refreshed the editor with a permalink, I can no longer sort the segment list columns.

I tried turning the road type column off and then refreshing, but it didn't fix it; neither did restarting Chrome.
Should be ok now.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Hi all,

Sorry I forgot a bug with layers selection. It's now fixed. Please tell me if you encounter any other bug (related to Toolbox, not WME) :)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message