Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by mylan
OyyoDams wrote:I've just made an update to reduce it and make it a bit transparent. What do you think of it ?
Not sure if the update is live already, I still see the same bar at the bottom as yesterday. How about something like this: - nice, decent bar at the bottom, not too wide, same style as "permalink" on the right. You can just set the bar the same class WazeControlPermalink, not to worry about border and background colors.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Waze β 4.25.0.0 @ iOS | AM: Slovakia + Prague

Post by mylan
Yep, that's definitely better ;)
About auto sidebar button: I know it's hard to find a place for it, you want it there, even if sidebar is hidden. Maybe just change the icon to match the waze icons (active: waze blue, inactive: faded out). Red/green is too agressive, it's the first thing your eyes go to. Think icons should match the rest of UI.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
Yep, definitely better, finally I can remove the CSS rule :D
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
I think all chrome users have the same problem. "WME Toolbox: Loading plugin for mylan (3)" but the plugin never loads...
Have you considered to release the classic version of plugin, when updates would not load from your server, but only if you update the plugin in chrome webstore/userscripts.org? I know you're trying to have very quick automated updates, but it's also causing issues (twice was your server down for me and couldn't load the plugin, or I think that was the problem). For chrome users you can have the chrome webstore and then extensions updates automatically too. I know the update process would be slower, but also I think the updates would be more stable? :)
(I don't think you're doing it to hide the source, who wants, can view the full source now too).
OyyoDams wrote:
annickdw wrote:
annickdw wrote:Uncaught ReferenceError: color is not defined wme-highlights.user.js:1355
Btw if you have Chrome, you should remove this version of Highlight and install the latest beta (packaged as .crx)
Nope, the same error is in the latest beta of highlight script for chrome (v1.6.4).

No error in console for WMETB, only warnings. So don't know what's the issue.

PS: I see, you got inspired by my PM (maps links) ;) , although didn't respond :(
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
I have Chrome 27.0.1453.93 on mac. I don't think it's some other script causing the issue, because when I start the incognito mode and only your script is allowed in incognito, it still won't work (loading message is there, but no TB tab and no TB bar).

I know this time it's not server related, was talking about experiencing that before.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
step 1
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
Screen...
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by mylan
Still the same, 1 - D.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
I see there is a dragable function after 1-D, in javascript console I got this message: "Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'draggable' ". Not related?
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
It's loading ok for me too, thank you.
Although TB bar is in the middle of the map for me now and I cannot move it (no drag&drop)
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message