Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by paulkok_my
Toolbox on FF version 24.0 cannot load. Checked launcher version is 1.0.9. After press F5 to refresh the screen, the editable layer will show as not editable until I press Shift + F.

I do not have problems with Chrome.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Ok now it should work better. But you MUST update the loader.

WME Toolbox (Firefox)
WME Toolbox (Chrome)
Updated both Chrome & FF loader to 1.1.0.

Chrome works like a charm :D but unfortunately for FF, I'm now getting an error message

Code: Select all

WME Toolbox: Error while getting editor data from Waze server. Please refresh the editor.
Edit: After trying on the beta editor, it was working. Retried on the public editor, it's now working like a charm. Thumbs up to you, OyyoDams! :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by paulkok_my on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulkok_my
doctorkb wrote:WME Toolbox plugin v1.3.1.5
WME Toolbox loader v1.1.3

The Clear Road Geometry is grayed out, despite it loading as a Level 6 editor.
I'm facing the problem that when I click the permalink or refresh the screen, certain part of the editable area is not editable and it takes like forever to become editable.

Two work around is by zoom in and out a few times, pan the screen left and right, top and bottom and if I'm lucky, the non editable area will clear off and becomes editable.

The other work around is to disable the toolbox script.

I'm not sure whether anybody is facing this.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams, it's somehow toolbox related. On the public wme, there is no problem on loading all the layers. But somehow there is a delay (for me) when using the beta editor.

The editable layers become non editable. If I turn off toolbox, the problem does not surface.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Anybody facing problem loading toolbox today? I can't get it to load and I double checked on https://www.wazeteam.com/ the web page is not available.
Toolbox Error.JPG
(9.88 KiB) Downloaded 1011 times
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Not sure why but everytime I connect behind a firewall like Cyberoam, Toolbox cannot load. I have checked the firewall and there is no log to say wazeteam.com is not blocked but I can't access wazeteam.com. :?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Toolbox works again.
+1

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
SuperDave1426 wrote:I was just curious to know if there are plans to add the end-node U-Turn highlighting option to the Toolbox at some point. I wasn't sure if the response was "Yea that would be nice" or "Yea that would be nice and I'll be working on it at some point." :-)
Check out WME Validator.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
SuperDave1426 wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:I was just curious to know if there are plans to add the end-node U-Turn highlighting option to the Toolbox at some point. I wasn't sure if the response was "Yea that would be nice" or "Yea that would be nice and I'll be working on it at some point." :-)
Check out WME Validator.
Thanks, that looks promising! Does it work along with the Toolbox, or are they likely to get into an argument if I have them both running? :-)
So far I do not face any problems with toolbox running.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I'm facing the toolbox bar always shows up at the bottom of the screen every time I refresh the screen or open a new tab for the public WME even when the toolbox bar has been placed at the top. I do not face this problem on the beta WME.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message