Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by paulkok_my
Is there a latest WME Toolbox update? My current version 1.0.2 is not working on Chrome ver27. I saw the ViaMichelin but when I click on it, nothing happens. All the buttons including the hide button when you click on it, nothing happens.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:1.0.2 is the version of the launcher. You don't have to update it. The plugin itself is live updated, so you have the latest version. I don't know why it doesn't work on your computer. Do you have any script blocker or javascript desactivated ?
It was working fine since yesterday evening until this morning at 1am. Normally I can see the Toolbox tab on my left but now I can't see it any more. I can only see at the bottom screen a row of buttons such as auto hide side bar, redo roundabout until the last one permalink to yahoo maps. BUT if I click on it nothing happens. What's happening? :?:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Hi Chrome users,

For those who have the following bug: small toolbar shown at the bottom, but nothing in the Toolbox tab on the left, or Toolbax tab hidden, or anything else like that, I'm now 99% sure it's a dependency problem. Be sure to uninstall all previous versions of JNF and WME Highlight, and reinstall the last crx packaged versions (not *.user.js). Then it should work.
I've tried your suggestion and even cleared the history and cache but it does not seem to solve the problem. I only see "WME Toolbox: Loading plugin for paulkok_my (3)" when I refresh the screen or click the permalink when the page reloads. After that I don't see the Toolbox tab on the left or toolbar at the bottom. Wonder did I missed out anything. :(
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by paulkok_my
Anybody notice that when you redo the roundabout, the segments connected to the roundabout will be changed to normal street even though the street is private road.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I'm facing problem using 1.1.2.4. Roads keep loading, and I cannot pan the screen. When I click on the toolbox, it takes quite sometime before I can see the settings. If the toolbox is disabled, I don't have problem panning the screen and response is fast.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Fixed for now.
Thanks for your fast response. The loading is much smoother now. :D
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:
kentsmith9 wrote:The shortcut 1 appears to operate, but it would be good to have those shortcuts listed somewhere in the toolbox tab so we don't have to come to the forum to remember them.
It's in my todo list to make a better toolbox tab. However all shortcuts are displayed by tooltips when you move the mouse over the buttons of the shortcuts bar.
The tooltips does not seem to appear for me when I hover my mouse over it.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Soft-turn shown in yellow.
I just saw a few nodes that has soft turn in yellow. Thanks :D
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
kukimonsta wrote:Oyyodams,

I found an oddity when using the latest version of the tool: I turned on all AM options, and then I choose "Hide User Greetings." Once the editor is bigger, I found that I can't do anything with turns anymore. They become transparent and non-editable. I have to refresh WME again.

Is this something common? Or am i the only one having this issue? :?
What happens if you just press the alphabet "A" on your keyboard once?
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:
Timbones wrote:Hi Oyyo,

I've seen a couple reports now that this script is causing strobing/flickering of the background when scrolling around in the Beta editor. Are you able to look in to it?
I haven't noticed such a problem. Can you tell me more or show me these reports ?
Me too. I don't notice any flickering.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message