Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Ok version 1.4.1.1 should solve permalinks issues (control panel won't appear anymore on load).
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
iainhouse wrote:I suspect there's some sort of timing issue here. There seems to be an interaction with JNF and Validator, at least. I have hacked my version of JNF to correct an error preventing it enabling fullscreen, then (because the Toolbox issues were fooling me) to always set fullscreen.
Since version 1.4.1.1 Toolbox doesn't toggle fullscreen anymore. The JNF code embedded in Toolbox doesn't toggle fullscreen either. Now how it works: when loading, Toolbox checks if WME_JNF_Version variable is set. If yes, it skips loading the embedded JNF. If not, it loads it.

Hope that helps :)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
1.4.1.2 released!

Code: Select all

Update: popup for red segments now says "This segment has no City and/or Street name. Please fix that."
New: Firefox: addon icon
Fix: Toolbox tab was unavailable when loading from a permalink with selected segment(s)
Fix: Toolbar doesn't disappear anymore when exiting fullscreen (Chrome only)
New: permalink to Here.com (asked by ignaciolep)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
mapcat wrote:Any chance you can add TIGERweb (US government maps) to the list of External Permalinks?

http://tigerweb.geo.census.gov/tigerweb/default.htm
carloslaso wrote:Is it posible to add this mapping service from México on your map permalink options?

http://gaia.inegi.org.mx/

I couldn't find how to get a permalink for these websites...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Mike-1323 wrote:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.oyyodams.com/toolbox/
Is the site down?
It's up and works for me...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams

Fix: Toolbar doesn't disappear anymore when exiting fullscreen (Firefox and Safari)
New: Safari: addon icon
Fix: Jerky panning when House Numbers is selected
Update: When Toolbox is updated, a popup is shown, but the editor won't be reloaded
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
davielde wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with installing a new version from the Chrome Web Store? I couldn't get the update to install, so I removed the extension and tried to start clean. After downloading the extension from CWS, it provides this error when trying to install:

Package is invalid. Details: 'Cannot load extension with file or directory name _. Filenames starting with "_" are reserved for use by the system.'.
Maybe a temporary issue in Chrome webstore ? I just tried (removed then installed from webstore) and got no error.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
bugladen wrote:Mine in firefox continuously asks me to upgrade. I do but I'm getting here are my issues:

* There is a UI glitch where the search box is now moved down onto the map, covering city name box.
* I can't uninstall Toolbox at all. I removed it from greasemonkey and the functionality is still there.

Congrats Oyyo, you've created a virus.
Yes of course, I've created a virus that will destroy your computer! Or maybe there is a problem between your chair and your keyboard... Seriously, take a look at Firefox addons... Not inside GreaseMonkey...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
bugladen wrote:Sorry, missed the transition from a greasemonkey script to an add-on. I can now remove the add-on. Thanks!

However, your download link is still installing 1.4.1.2 on Firefox.
Fixed
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams

New: Highlight streets with name but no house number (asked by petervdveen)
New: When user enters login inside the editor, editor is refresh automatically
Update: Here.com permalink adjusted
Update: "suppress unneeded junctions" algorithm improved
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message