Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by erablian
bz2012 wrote:It is probably checking for updates at the same time. That is probably the most significant time killer. If it has to connect to do check for updates, it might as well update the usage counters.
Maybe be it could be changed to check for updates only once every 24 hours, instead every time. I open quite a few WME windows, and the 5–10 second delay loading Toolbox every time costs me a lot of time.
erablian
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
[img]https:///b4c5Sh[/img][img]https:///ubk1Zx[/img]

Post by erwdav
I get a very annoying bug : since tonight, I get a toolbox configuration panel over the editor that I cannot remove. I removed the scripts, even removed greasemonkey, removed the gm_scripts directory in profile, emptied cache, no thing to do : toolbox panel is still here and I see WME Toolbox loading message. How can I remove it completely in order to reinstall it cleanly afterwards ?
(Firefox 29.0.1, Linux)

Moreover I do not have any UR now in the editor...

Thank you
erwdav
Send a message

Post by erwdav
erwdav wrote:I get a very annoying bug : since tonight, I get a toolbox configuration panel over the editor that I cannot remove. I removed the scripts, even removed greasemonkey, removed the gm_scripts directory in profile, emptied cache, no thing to do : toolbox panel is still here and I see WME Toolbox loading message. How can I remove it completely in order to reinstall it cleanly afterwards ?
(Firefox 29.0.1, Linux)

Moreover I do not have any UR now in the editor...

Thank you
Sorry, I had only unactivated greasemonkey. I completely removed it and I now have a working WME...

I'll try later reinstalling WME Toolbox
erwdav
Send a message

Post by erwdav
Alas no. It worked once, still got this buhg which prevents me from editing
erwdav
Send a message

Post by Fedelosa
SuperDave1426 wrote:The Toolbox isn't loading for me this morning. Doesn't even seem to be trying - I don't see the usual Chrome status message at the bottom that it's waiting on wazeteam.com, etc. I just checked and the loader extension is still there and enabled.....

Anyone else having this problem?
Same for me
Fedelosa
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by fernandoanguita
I have the same issue. Tried to update version 1.1.7.

I delted the extension and when I try to reload from Chrome WEB Store, it does not aloud me to install it.

It says that the file is invalid.

Is it possible to roll back to a previous version ??

PD: I have no issues with SV. Try to SV some other area, may be the source files are damaged in SV.

Thanks for the app, best regards from Concepción, Chile,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by fernandoanguita
OyyoDams wrote:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... eccodkdejn

1.2.0 has been uploaded.
Still shows version 1.1.7 on this link. Hopefully version 1.2.0 will pop up any time.

Best regards, from Concepción, Chile,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by fernandoanguita
Dear OyyoDams,

Please check this issue: Invalid Extension Manifest file

Chrome Manifest File Format sometimes basic stuff is just forgotten (most of the time is not basic stuff, just technology wonders at work :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

It might help you with this problem.

Best regrads,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by fernandoanguita
Uninstalled previous version and installed version 1.2.1 from parch source.

It is woking fine. Thanks a lot !! :D :D

Best regards from Concepción, Chile,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by fernandoanguita
twist3r wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:Toolbox is fully available again on Chrome store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... eccodkdejn
I receive Manifest file is invalid. error when trying to add the extension.
Sam for me.

Chrome store is still installing version 1.1.7. Updated november 10th. Still manifest file is not valid.

If you try to find the extension in Chrome Store HERE you will get no results at this moment.

I think it is a Chrome Store update problem.

No newer version installed.

I cannot keep working with version 1.2.1 as Chrome forces me to update, and update does not work.
The only way I have left to keep editting is to uninstall WME toolbox until all update issues are over.

If you want to uninstall extensions in your Chrome browser, put " chrome://extensions/ " in your browser address bar.

Hope to have issues solved soon, as I love the WME Toolbox.

Best regards from Concpeción, Chile,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message