Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
1.0.2 is the version of the launcher. You don't have to update it. The plugin itself is live updated, so you have the latest version. I don't know why it doesn't work on your computer. Do you have any script blocker or javascript desactivated ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
frfabi wrote:The (new/beta) link to Google map point to Google.fr [FRANCE]... it is ok?

Ciaoooo

oooops fixed ;)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
I don't know. I have the same Chrome version and it works. Many users reported it works too, so I guess it's a problem on your side.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Hi Chrome users,

For those who have the following bug: small toolbar shown at the bottom, but nothing in the Toolbox tab on the left, or Toolbax tab hidden, or anything else like that, I'm now 99% sure it's a dependency problem. Be sure to uninstall all previous versions of JNF and WME Highlight, and reinstall the last crx packaged versions (not *.user.js). Then it should work.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Sorry my fault, it works again with Firefox.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Strange... Please check the javascript console, in the ERRORS tab and tell me if you see any error.
ScreenShot211.jpg
(9.83 KiB) Downloaded 1878 times
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
annickdw wrote:Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. miscellaneous_bindings:235
Failed to load resource http://marx.waze.com/socket.io/1/?sessi ... 9741956399
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'draggable' world.waze.com/:1
Well nothing to do with Toolbox itself, but maybe a connexion issue on your side or a server issue on Waze.
annickdw wrote:Uncaught ReferenceError: color is not defined wme-highlights.user.js:1355
==> WME Highlight script, not Toolbox...

Btw if you have Chrome, you should remove this version of Highlight and install the latest beta (packaged as .crx)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
mylan wrote:I think all chrome users have the same problem. "WME Toolbox: Loading plugin for mylan (3)" but the plugin never loads...
No,

I have Chrome and don't have this issue, like many other Chrome users. When the "loading" message appears it means the script has been fully downloaded from the server, and is initializing. That's why it's not a server related issue. So I'm thinking about 3 possibilities:

- A problem on your side (brother version, other scripts, ...)
- A javascript problem, but I bet it's not the case because in this case the script woudln't work at all on any computer
- A network problem, but in this case you wouldn't see the "loading" message

The main problem is I can't reproduce this bug, so it's hard to fix.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Well in order to be sure, I've added a temporary debugging mode.

There are 12 debug steps:
ScreenShot212.jpg
(34.1 KiB) Downloaded 1893 times
Can you tell me at which step the script stops ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok can you refresh ? You'll see step 1 - A, step 1 - B, ...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message