Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by AndreaDFC
I have that problem with Chrome 29.0.1547.76. And now I have just noticed another problem: every time I close the beta editor, settings of Toolbox are empty. I need reselecting what I need every time.
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndreaDFC
Thank you very much. I advise all users that I had to delete browser's cache in order to have new Toolbox working, but only in standard editor.
In the beta editor I have always the message: "WME Toolbox plugin is loading". The first time it loaded, but now I had to refresh the beta editor and it does not load anymore.
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndreaDFC
In this moment I have the same problem also in standard editor: "WME Toolbox plugin is loading", but it does not load, even if I wait 5 minuts.

Another problem: Street View in the editor works only if I disable the new Toolbox, otherwise only blank screen appears.
AndreaDFC
Send a message
Last edited by AndreaDFC on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by AndreaDFC
I have just found 1.1.9 version of uploader, but the problems are the same as I described at 13:33 with 1.1.7 version. I have to uninstall this script if I want to use Street View inside WME.
It would be better if you give us a previous working version and test it better before releasing, because this is unusable and I have to uninstall it even if Toolbox is one of the best script.
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndreaDFC
No, I haven't error message, only blank screen when I open Street View inside WME: it started today with 1.1.7 version of uploader.

News: before sendind this message, I tried for another time to clean the cache, uninstall and reinstall Toolbox, close and reopen Chrome. Now it seems working. Sorry for my last message, but I really had this problem until 5 minuts ago!
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndreaDFC
htahta wrote:I Have also a blank screen.. After moving the streetview button a bit
Yes, it's true, same here! I am using 1.2.0 loader. In this moment "WME Toolbox plugin is loading..." :cry:
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndreaDFC
OyyoDams wrote:Not sure blank screen issue has something to do with Toolbox.
If I uninstall Toolbox, I haven't any problem at all.
OyyoDams wrote:Does the page reload if you click on "Force WME Toolbox update" ?
Yes, but the scripts keep always loading. In this moment, after 5 minuts, it is trying to load and, in the meantime, I can see Toolbox bar in the lower screen of the editor and I can see the right button but only with the options until "Segment/nodes with time restriction".
AndreaDFC
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
abnerw13 wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:
fred-porto wrote:A new bug is found with the new editor's CHAT function.. at least with Chrome!

Toolbox cant handle the change of zoom level if the CHAT panel is open... roads becomes static while imagens are zoomed in or out.

If toolbox is disabled, zoom is ok.

Fred
+1
True...let`s wait for OyyoDams ;)
I don't have toolbox installed & that is happening intermittently to me as well - I posted a video in the WME beta thread about it.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
abnerw13 wrote:Hi AndyPoms :D
Can you post the video`s link? Thank`s ;)
It's video of the beta editor - and I don't know how much (if any) we're allowed to show that in the public areas.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
no1uknow wrote:I have the zoom issue too, but I'm using Firefox. Also, editor is not working this morning, with or without Greasemonkey on/off.
See: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=74911
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager