Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Well the problem is I can't personnalize default shortcuts for everyone. That's why I tried to let you change them as you like. Maybe in the future I'll store preferences in a database.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
doctorkb wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:Well the problem is I can't personnalize default shortcuts for everyone. That's why I tried to let you change them as you like. Maybe in the future I'll store preferences in a database.
That's true... Though I would suggest that arbitrarily changing the defaults probably isn't best practice, either.
Ok default shortcuts are now like before:
1: Clear road geometry
2: Redo roundabout
3: Roundabout to standard road
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
New version 1.3.3.0

New: Toolbox layer switcher

http://www.wazeteam.com/images/wmetoolb ... r_help.png

New: Toolbox configuration panel
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Version 1.3.3.1
New: External permalinks can be (des)activated in configuration panel
iainhouse wrote:Minor bug report.

If you de-select "Activate popups" whilst a popup is currently being shown, that popup gets left behind on the screen.
Should be fixed ;)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
plausiblydamp wrote:Since earlier this morning I am now getting an Error telling me to uninstall WME AddOns if I wish to use WME Toolbox as all the main functionality is now in WME Toolbox anyway.

Does WME Toolbox also contain the option to suppress unnecessary junctions? If so I can't seem to find the option anywhere.
This feature is dangerous, bugged, and shouldn't be used without extrem knowledge, so for now it's not available in Toolbox.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Well this function has to be improved before being available again.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
markosu wrote:Until then it would be good if toolbox wouldn't require us to disable that script to function.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
No, because this function must NOT be used now.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Well I find very odd the fact a champ is claiming for a bugged feature. Can't you take a bud, make some other editing, and wait until it's fixed ? Seriously guys, there are many other things to do in the editor!
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
iainhouse wrote:I'm still seeing the bug with the popups. Exact steps to reproduce:
  • Select a roundabout segment whilst popups are active - pop up appears
  • Open Toolbox Configuration Panel and de-select Activate Popups. The visible popup remains on screen - selecting other segments does not affect it.
  • Re-selecting Activate Popups will clear the stranded popup unless the original segment is still selected
With reference to WME-Addons, I have no problem with the loss of the "Remove Nodes" function. I found it to cause more problems than it solved - removing nodes it shouldn't and selecting nodes outside the area you thought you were looking at. I would however like to request a couple of features that I did frequently use WME-Addons for:
  • Adjust snap distance
  • "Large" select in landmark option
  • Open in Livemap - mainly because the livemap link is always hidden by "F" fullscreen option
These may already be on your to-do list - and if not, they're not massively important. :)
Don't worry I have a big todo list, and it includes what you're asking ;)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok just 1 example. As an experienced editor, you might know that 2 segments starting and ending with same nodes can make troubles in navigation. In this case you must add another node in one of the segments.

Currently, the Unneeded Nodes function clears that, so yes it brakes some good work. So I apologize, but yes I decided to block it until it works, for Waze.

I'm very surprised you can't understand that...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message