Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dctdye
OyyoDams wrote:Soft-turn shown in yellow.
Woot! Now I just have to go back over the areas I already edited. I accidentally left a lot more soft turns than I realized :o
dctdye
Send a message
Area Manager- Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png

Post by dctdye
I've been away from editing for awhile but I seem to not have the floating buttons anymore...Am I missing something? Chrome on Mac. The 1 keyboard shortcut works for clearing geometry but no buttons.
dctdye
Send a message
Area Manager- Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png

Post by Dev0
Hi..
I love this script, but since a few hours ago i have been unable to change turn directions when this script is activated. Did you change something?
Dev0
Send a message

Post by Dev0
dbraughlr wrote:
Dev0 wrote:i have been unable to change turn directions
Did you press a? Is one of the road segments locked? This problem is not caused by Toolbox.
Thanks, that fixed it.. Don't remember pressing A but apparently I have.. Thanks again

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk
Dev0
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
Just found that WME Colour Highlights options are not working anymore on Chrome. I can check any of them, but nothing happens. It's not showing AM options, as well. This happened after WME Toolbox update. Tried to uninstall/reinstall WME CH and Toolbox, with no luck.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
Where are you people downloading Highlights 1.6.4? Mine is on 1.6.2, the same version that's on userscripts.org:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/141050
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
Thanks a lot. Mine is not working anyway, since the Chrome update (and I thought it was a Toolbox issue), so I'll give a try on the experimental version.
iainhouse wrote:v1.6.4 is an experimental version still in testing - although in my experience it seems to be working fine! The download link is mentioned on (I think) page 13 of the topic for the script, or you can go directly here.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
I'm using Chrome and I have the annoying scroll bar issue. It's Toolbox related, because if disabled, the problem is gone ;)

It seems to be causing other issues too, like slowness and streets not showing on the screen.

It was perfect until the latest update.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:Is it better now ?
No, it was 1.2.7, now 1.2.8 and still the same issue here.

For the record, Chrome 27.0.1453.110.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
orbitc wrote:Oyyo,

Can you put the bar on top next to search as a default?
Thank you.
You can move the bar around and put it wherever you like, just drag the "Toolbox" label.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message