iainhouse wrote:I'm still seeing the bug with the popups. Exact steps to reproduce:
With reference to WME-Addons, I have no problem with the loss of the "Remove Nodes" function. I found it to cause more problems than it solved - removing nodes it shouldn't and selecting nodes outside the area you thought you were looking at. I would however like to request a couple of features that I did frequently use WME-Addons for:
- Select a roundabout segment whilst popups are active - pop up appears
- Open Toolbox Configuration Panel and de-select Activate Popups. The visible popup remains on screen - selecting other segments does not affect it.
- Re-selecting Activate Popups will clear the stranded popup unless the original segment is still selected
These may already be on your to-do list - and if not, they're not massively important.
- Adjust snap distance
- "Large" select in landmark option
- Open in Livemap - mainly because the livemap link is always hidden by "F" fullscreen option
CTGreybeard wrote:And, if you will allow me, I have one other report ... this node is removed by unneeded junctions and, yet, when it does, toolbox reports that the two segments are "same connexion" segments. As I don't fully understand the implication of same connexion segments I am unsure if this is a real problem or not.
doctorkb wrote:You know, given the abilities that OyyoDams has, I'm sure he could have just prevented that particular feature from working, rather than basically saying "you can't use that toy in my sandbox".
It isn't a *warning* -- it's a flat-out disabling of the script and any ability to edit at all until one or the other is disabled.
doctorkb wrote:I'm very impressed with the improvements OyyoDams is making to the functionality of Addons, within Toolbox. And the fact that it now does everything that Addons does/did, I'm ok disabling the old in favour of the new.
doctorkb wrote:OyyoDams: PLEASE don't do this again if you decide that JNF or Highlights or URO does something you think it shouldn't. This wouldn't be as big of a deal if a person could choose to not upgrade to the latest version -- but alas, upgrades happen automatically with no advance notice.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users