[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby OyyoDams » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:18 am

kentsmith9 wrote:And now a new problem. With this new script version running, I cannot select any streets. When I do a permalink, I can hover the mouse over a segment and see it highlighted like I could select it, but once the Toolbox script loads and shows me the toolbar the segment is no longer highlighted with the mouse and no segments or junctions can be selected.

Have not tried disabling all other scripts, but can later tonight.

This is a bug of the editor itself (just disable Toolbox and you'll have the same problem). In Firefox, on the first load, it doesn't load segments data. If you then move the map, segments data is loaded.

I've just reported it here
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby spookyx » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:15 pm

OyyoDams wrote:1.3.0.2 released.
Fix: in beta editor, house numbers doesn't work with other language than english
Fix: in beta editor, house numbers doesn't work at the first load of the editor
Fix: in beta editor, navbar is not draggable in Firefox

I confirm working. bar is now draggable and shortcuts are now working as well. meanwhile Firefox update to v24.
spookyx
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:And now a new problem. With this new script version running, I cannot select any streets. When I do a permalink, I can hover the mouse over a segment and see it highlighted like I could select it, but once the Toolbox script loads and shows me the toolbar the segment is no longer highlighted with the mouse and no segments or junctions can be selected.

I don't see this problem, in Chrome and Firefox.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby kentsmith9 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

And now a new problem. With this new script version running, I cannot select any streets. When I do a permalink, I can hover the mouse over a segment and see it highlighted like I could select it, but once the Toolbox script loads and shows me the toolbar the segment is no longer highlighted with the mouse and no segments or junctions can be selected.

kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kentsmith9 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 pm

LOL. And when I hit return I found my problem. I had two Toolbox script versions running. I disabled the one that does not include "[loader]" in the Greasemonkey list and all seems to be good now.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kentsmith9 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Just noticed this morning, with FF23 I am getting an error "WME Toolbox - Loader Update Needed". It gives me a link to download the latest version and I do that. It says it installs 1.0.7. I have restarted Firefox, but the error continues to come up. Did I miss something earlier in this thread? I actually see the toolbox menu, but I cannot do anything with the editor as the error message has control. I can only disable the script or go to the link to download the latest version again (which does not change the problem).
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 pm

1.3.0.2 released.
Fix: in beta editor, house numbers doesn't work with other language than english
Fix: in beta editor, house numbers doesn't work at the first load of the editor
Fix: in beta editor, navbar is not draggable in Firefox
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 am

Watt25 wrote:Beta editor works fine using English language. But house numbers still not highlighted in beta editor using anything else than English language.

Bug identified, will be fixed in 1.3.0.2.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby Watt25 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 am

OyyoDams wrote:
Watt25 wrote:Highlight segments with house numbers is not working for me with the Beta editor. (It works with the normal editor.)

Just fixed in 1.3.0.1

Thanks, but still have problem:
Normal editor works fine with all languages.
Beta editor works fine using English language. But house numbers still not highlighted in beta editor using anything else than English language.
Watt25
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby AndreaDFC » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 am

I have that problem with Chrome 29.0.1547.76. And now I have just noticed another problem: every time I close the beta editor, settings of Toolbox are empty. I need reselecting what I need every time.
AndreaDFC
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts