iainhouse wrote:I'm still seeing the bug with the popups. Exact steps to reproduce:
With reference to WME-Addons, I have no problem with the loss of the "Remove Nodes" function. I found it to cause more problems than it solved - removing nodes it shouldn't and selecting nodes outside the area you thought you were looking at. I would however like to request a couple of features that I did frequently use WME-Addons for:
- Select a roundabout segment whilst popups are active - pop up appears
- Open Toolbox Configuration Panel and de-select Activate Popups. The visible popup remains on screen - selecting other segments does not affect it.
- Re-selecting Activate Popups will clear the stranded popup unless the original segment is still selected
These may already be on your to-do list - and if not, they're not massively important.
- Adjust snap distance
- "Large" select in landmark option
- Open in Livemap - mainly because the livemap link is always hidden by "F" fullscreen option
Don't worry I have a big todo list, and it includes what you're asking