Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by paulkok_my
I'm getting error loading toolbox for both beta and non-beta editor.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Try to reload
Done that for both beta and non-beta editor, still receive the same error message.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:can you reach http://www.wazeteam.com ?
I get "SSL Connection error"
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:So you should take a look here, it's on your side.
I click on the More button and I get this "Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have."

Toolbox all the while was working fine 3 hours ago but not now. Can you advice how to rectify it? Thanks in advance.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I will call it a day for now and try later. It could be a network delay on my ISP side that is causing it.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Superfraggle wrote:I keep getting "Error loading toolbox code : undefined (error - NetworkError: A network error occurred.)"
I'm also facing this problem since yesterday. I've tried clearing the browser's cache, re-install toolbox, still face the same thing.

I've also tried going into https://www.wazeteam.com and got this error message, "Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have. Error code: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

If it's client authentication certificate problem, can somebody advice how to re-install the certificate. Thanks.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Just wish to inform that toolbox seems to working fine this morning. :mrgreen:
I'm not sure whether it's ISP related but this morning I changed the DNS IP address to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 instead of my local IP DNS address.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
OyyoDams wrote:Hi all,

The wazeteam / toolbox server has been upgraded, its capacity has been increased by 2.
Thanks OyyoDams. No wonder just now it cannot load. After your posting, I tried again and the toolbox can load already. :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I'm facing the problem for both Chrome and FF the screen keep refreshing until I disable toolbox.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:I'm facing the problem for both Chrome and FF the screen keep refreshing until I disable toolbox.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks OyyoDams. Now toolbox is working on Chrome. :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message