[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox

Postby OyyoDams » Mon May 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Ok I'll ask for confirmation and will fix it if confirmed.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby petervdveen » Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Confirmed ;-)

It changed about (I think) a year ago.
But it was only a visible change. They always got into the client, just invidible. I can remember a case of a non-visible round-a-bout the functioned correctly. :-)

Client paved roads do not appear in the client.
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby LeighGr » Wed May 14, 2014 1:17 pm

I've put it down to the beta client, as I see the unnamed segments displayed on my device, running 3.7.9.912, yet my wife, running the latest public client, which I'm guessing is 3.7.8.0, does not see those same segments.
Leigh Greyling
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Android 5.0.0, Waze 4.0.1.1
CM: South Africa & Namibia
South African Links:: ZA Wiki - ZA Forums
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby PesachZ » Wed May 14, 2014 1:40 pm

LeighGr wrote:I've put it down to the beta client, as I see the unnamed segments displayed on my device, running 3.7.9.912, yet my wife, running the latest public client, which I'm guessing is 3.7.8.0, does not see those same segments.

I do see those segments and never had a beta client. I'm running android version 3.7.8.0

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
ImageImageImageImageNYImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
State specific Wiki | Forum
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: unnamed roads

Postby dbraughlr » Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 pm

I've never had a beta client or anything non-standard. Unnamed segments appear weighted according to their road type the same as "confirmed" roads.
dbraughlr

Postby russblau » Wed May 14, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm a little puzzled that no one has responded at all to my post earlier in this thread about the search bar being displaced downwards by WME Toolbox. Do other people see this? Do other people not see this? It would be nice to know if this is a script issue or something with my local configuration.
ImageImageImageImage
State Manager: District of Columbia
AM Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Sussex County, DE
russblau
State Manager
State Manager

Postby ply8808 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

russblau wrote:I'm a little puzzled that no one has responded at all to my post earlier in this thread about the search bar being displaced downwards by WME Toolbox. Do other people see this? Do other people not see this? It would be nice to know if this is a script issue or something with my local configuration.

I have not had this issue with the WME Toolbox running, and I don't have any guidance to offer.
It is very odd :(
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
SM - Arizona, CM - USA, LC - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1
ply8808
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby BellHouse » Thu May 15, 2014 6:08 am

Toolbox does not affect the position of my search bar, either. It is always where it should be.
Global Champ / DACH Champ / CM Germany / Self-Management-Team Germany
BellHouse
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby PesachZ » Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 am

russblau wrote:I'm a little puzzled that no one has responded at all to my post earlier in this thread about the search bar being displaced downwards by WME Toolbox. Do other people see this? Do other people not see this? It would be nice to know if this is a script issue or something with my local configuration.

The only time by search box gets moved out of position, is when the i resize the browser window to be narrower. Once it gets narrow enough, I'm not sure the threshold, the search bar drops down. I never tried it without Toolbox though, so it may or may be related but I can always correct it by making the window bigger and refreshing the page.
Hope this helps.
ImageImageImageImageNYImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
State specific Wiki | Forum
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re:search bar

Postby dbraughlr » Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 am

To me, that sounds like a problem with page rendering, perhaps a partially loaded stylesheet or wrong font size.
I did have a problem once recently where the toolbar appeared at the bottom edge of my screen. I refreshed the page (Ctrl-Shift-R) and it moved back where it should be.
dbraughlr

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts