[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby OyyoDams » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 pm

fred-porto wrote:Hi,

I think I found another bug, newest version 1.3.5.0.

Well it is in PE properties... I have selected multiple streets to change name at same time... the function works only for the first time it is used... after selecting another "bunch" of streets, the function is blocked.

(sorry for my english, I speak portuguese).

Fixed
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby houstonmg » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:16 am

Hi Oyyo
Select segment work fine and thats windows are good. but Properties Editor don't work.
BR
MG
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby EduardoCarvajal » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:49 am

fred-porto wrote:Hi,

Well it is in PE properties... I have selected multiple streets to change name at same time... the function works only for the first time it is used... after selecting another "bunch" of streets, the function is blocked.

Same for me. The first time I use Properties Editor to change the City of a group of selected segments, everything works fine, but if I repeat the process, the second time I press City Checkbox the Value textbox remains disable.

Workaround: After using the Properties Editor, save changes and press permalink.
EduardoCarvajal
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby fred-porto » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi,

fred-porto
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby OyyoDams » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 am

Hi all,

Sorry I forgot a bug with layers selection. It's now fixed. Please tell me if you encounter any other bug (related to Toolbox, not WME) :)
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby dBsooner » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:15 am

sketch wrote:
Atuuu wrote:There is a small bug when have some checkboxes unselected and then turning one of them on.
For example "L6 locks", "L5 locks" and "House Numbers" are unselected and then check only one of unselected checkbox - turns back all checkboxes. This shouldn't be.
Other bug - when changing zoom levels - current toolbox plugin version v1.3.4.9 doesn't save my previously unselected checkbox settings - all checkboxes are back selected ("L6 locks", "L5 locks", "House Numbers").

I'm having this problem as well.

Every time I open the layers box, every box appears "selected", although the map shows my previous selections correctly. I can get a box to start working by clicking it a couple times. Strange.

I had this same problem. Multiple browsers (FF and Chrome). I "reset" WME. This fixed mine.. for now..

EDIT: Nope. Back to old behavior. As soon as I added more items to the toolbar, it checked all the boxes again.

EDIT 2: I also have the issue of turns not being able to be changed. They are greyed out like I don't have access to make the changes. This has happened before. And caused me to change from Chrome to Firefox. Now it's happening in both.
dBsooner

Postby sketch » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:56 am

Atuuu wrote:There is a small bug when have some checkboxes unselected and then turning one of them on.
For example "L6 locks", "L5 locks" and "House Numbers" are unselected and then check only one of unselected checkbox - turns back all checkboxes. This shouldn't be.
Other bug - when changing zoom levels - current toolbox plugin version v1.3.4.9 doesn't save my previously unselected checkbox settings - all checkboxes are back selected ("L6 locks", "L5 locks", "House Numbers").

I'm having this problem as well.

Every time I open the layers box, every box appears "selected", although the map shows my previous selections correctly. I can get a box to start working by clicking it a couple times. Strange.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby ispyisail » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:04 am

I don't know the specifics. Are you a Level 6 editor? Some of the Toolbox features are restricted to that...

level 5

While we are chatting is there any way to "filter select" then change that selection to a new name.

e.g. filter select "city A" than change to "city B"

We could kind of do it with "WME add on" but you had to select a whole area and change the whole area.
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby doctorkb » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 am

ispyisail wrote:Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for sounding basic but do do you use it?

This was my guess

[ img ]

Then tick city and delete "Multiple" ?

[ img ]

But it won't let me?

I don't know the specifics. Are you a Level 6 editor? Some of the Toolbox features are restricted to that...
doctorkb
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby Atuuu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 am

There is a small bug when have some checkboxes unselected and then turning one of them on.
Atuuu
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts