Sorry, the script is no longer available
This script shows permalinks in Waze Map Editor to other map services:
- Waze non-beta Map Editor (i.e. permalink to share):
In WME beta it shows permalink to non-beta WME.
In non-beta WME it shows permalink with default set of layers.
- Open Street Maps
- Map Quest
- Bing Maps
- Google Maps
- Yahoo Maps
- Zillow (select a segment to run an address search)
- For Google Chrome browser please download WOMP.0.9.crx: link to Crome CRX package
Then drag and drop it into your Chrome Extensions Tab (chrome://extensions/)
- For Firefox/Greasemonkey please install the script from userscripts.org: link
- added support for Map Quest, Yahoo Maps and Zillow (address search)
- Zillow link (Z) appears over United States only
- UMP link (U) appears over Poland only
- most of the maps support hybrid/streets modes now: switch Bing Aerials Layer on/off to control map type (see known issues though)
- works in Firefox + Greasemonkey now
- works in non-beta WME now
- At the moment WOMP does not update permalinks on switching Bing Aerials Layer. To get a correct permalink please move or zoom the map.
- WOMP seems to be incompatible with "WME Google Maps link". Please uninstall/disable it to use WOMP.
- By clicking on the permalinks, you reset your current selection of segments/landmarks in WME. Minor issue, but if you know how to fix it - please let me know.