Please disable/remove it.
This script improves permalink in Waze Map Editor. The following features are supported:
- W - permalink to non-beta version of Waze Map Editor with default set of layers, i.e. a permalink to share.
- L - permalink to Waze Livemap.
- + - paste a permalink from another window to position your current window to the same location.
For instance, you can paste a non-beta permalink to position your WME beta window.
- With WP+ you can just copy a permalink. No need to click on it.
- WP+ takes care about selected segments, landmarks, nodes and cameras.
- WP+ works both in WME and latest WME beta 1.3.
- For Google Chrome browser please download WP+.1.0.3.crx: link to Crome CRX package
Then drag and drop it into your Chrome Extensions Tab (chrome://extensions/)
- For Firefox/Greasemonkey please install the script from userscripts.org: link
- minor fixes for firefox
- added support for Waze environments
- new WME paths
- fixed Livemap zoom level
- new feature: you can add/remove your own pemalinks (beta)
- updated to the current version of WME (new paths)
- updated to the current version of WME (with Street View)
- fixed NA livemap zoom levels in permalinks and URL parser
- initial release: this is a cut down version of my WOMP script