Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dbraughlr
berestovskyy wrote:the script is R.I.P.
Can someone translate this for me? I understand the Latin part. But that could be my problem. :)
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by GizmoGuy411
dbraughlr wrote:
berestovskyy wrote:the script is R.I.P.
Can someone translate this for me? I understand the Latin part. But that could be my problem. :)
R.I.P. = Rest In Peace

He is saying the the script is now dead due to lack of feedback.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by hamster--
livemap link still isnt zooming for me
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:You could add a bookmarklet to your browser from the link above. That's all I've ever used; don't need an extension.
True, I just like having all waze related stuff in the editing window to avoid cluttering my favorites bar :P

Edit: Also that links to main page, here's the fix: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... et_Scripts ;)
Edit2:Made bookmarklet https://www.waze.com, copied modified bookmarklet into script code and good to go! :D thanks Alan.
hamster--
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Its no longer working on switching the URL between beta and non beta. I think this has to due with the change to the beta URL to /editor/
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by McCracken808
1.0.2 doesn't seem to be loading/working. FF v25, OS X v10.9
McCracken808
Send a message
Aloha,
Douglas

AM - Hawaii

https://db.tt/jYYT4mG3https://db.tt/4b2TzYlShttps://db.tt/AnfHrb6N
Waze Resources:
Waze Wiki, Landmarks Guideline, Area Manager Wiki, Best Practices

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1, Waze 3.8, Mazda3

Post by paulkok_my
I'm currently facing problem when I click the "W" from the beta editor . It will open a tab and point to here which is zoom out to 200km / 200mi

The current version version of the script I'm using is 0.99.1

Hope it can be fixed as It's useful for me to provide permalink to my CMs or higher level editors who are not beta testers.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by paulkok_my on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulkok_my
berestovskyy wrote:
shawndoc wrote:Its no longer working on switching the URL between beta and non beta. I think this has to due with the change to the beta URL to /editor/
Yep, new URL path and new switching method. Please find 0.99.3 in my original post.
Thanks. It's working now. :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Not sure whether anybody is facing this but when I copy a non-beta URL when I receive a email notification from the reporter that replied and use the "+" to paste to the beta editor, the UR with the conversation or any UR will not appear at all. It will only appear when I refresh the screen by clicking on the F5 key.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
berestovskyy wrote:Seems it's happening when in beta you have UR layer switched off.

I guess it's a bug of WME beta, since it shows that UR layer is on, but actually it's off unless you reload the page or switch UR layer off and on again...
You are right. After opening the beta editor and making sure I see other UR on the map, then only click the "+" and drop the non-beta URL, it works.

I further tested with both beta and non- beta editor with the UR and editable layer switched on and landmark layer switched off first.

Then after I dropped the non-beta URL in, the beta editor shows the editable layer is off when it's suppose to be on and landmark layer is on when it's suppose to be off.

I've compared both the non-beta and beta layers after using the "+" :

Code: Select all

non-beta layer : TBFTFFTTTTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    beta layer : TBFTFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTFTTTTFT
Can anything be done about this? Thanks in advance.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message