Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by aureozb
this script is working on Tampermonkey (Crhome) and not as extension
aureozb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by B4ckTrace
I agree with other guys and ja_is_up_to_primary_road should be refined. Because the penalty is still considered by waze.
In addition I think W.map should be fixed to W.map.olMap in the ja_segment_length function, to work correctly.
B4ckTrace
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
WME Junction Angle info Installed 1,480 times.
Reviews 0

Viewing profile - milkboy

Believe me, it's demotivating :(
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
The script is copyrighted. I guess we have to ask a permission first, no?
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
Thanks, Alan!

Please include also the following line to fix missed translation message:

Code: Select all

+		I18n.translations.en.layers.name["WMEJunctionAngles"] = "WME Junction Angles";
		ja_wazeMap.addLayer(ja_mapLayer);
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: var bGreasemonkeyServiceDefined = false;
// not needed
/*
Why do we still recommend to use this bootstrap code here on this wiki page then?
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by biuick84
1.13 also not working with other INTL localizations, like Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, and Latam-Spanish...

Looking at console, error is in line 2055:

Code: Select all

return I18n.translations[loc].ja = def;
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'ja' of undefined
biuick84
Send a message

Post by Bmtg
I seem to be having a conflict between WME toolbox and JAI. Toolbox will provide a red PM link next to the last editor and creating editor of a segment when selected, as well as a list of area managers right below. However, in the past few days, those links have disappeared. If JAI is disabled in extensions, the links return. Voludu2 has confirmed the same problem with the GF version. Seems like some incompatibility. I am on Chrome, with the Chrome versions of JAI and toolbox. Thx for any assistance!
Bmtg
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Waze Southeast specific Links (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
Southeast Wiki
Southeast Discord server

Post by brandonrossl
Is it possible to allow an editor to select 2 segments and instead of angle show the turn instruction that will be given (if applicable)?

A simple TR (turn right), KR (keep right), CS (continue straight), and ER.... and so on would be useful to remove doubt from the process.
brandonrossl
Send a message

Post by brandonrossl
MGODLEW wrote:I have a feature request for this script. Where the color of the number in the script will change to reflect the prompt given based upon angle & road types. So lets say the numbers will turn Purple anytime a prompt would be "Turn Right/Left" or the number would turn Green for "Exit to Right/Left" for Freeway to Ramp & Blue for "Stay/keep to Right/Left" for Freeway to Freeway
Someone take over and add this to toolbox!
brandonrossl
Send a message