Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by sulstore

russblau
JAI não carrega mais no WME Beta atual (2.117). Felizmente, há uma solução simples:

exclua as linhas 2880-2886 (as últimas sete linhas do script) e insira:

Code: Select all

$(run_ja);
[Editado para usar a sintaxe recomendada pelo jQuery.]

Eu estava tendo problemas nos últimos dois dias. Após a reinstalação, sem sorte. Seguindo as instruções acima, as coisas voltaram a funcionar.

it's working. Thanks
sulstore
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SunDevil2213
Is there a reason the angles don't show up on top of the segments? It'd be helpful to actually see the angles. Sorry for the imgur link...don't know how to post screen captrues directly in here.
https://imgur.com/a/aeRf8M6
SunDevil2213  
Answers: 1
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SunDevil2213
RussPA wrote:When you change a segment, for some reason the angle bubble shows below the segment. But for unchanged segments the bubble will show on top. That may be something the script author can fix.
Thanks for that insight. I'll keep that in mind, and hopefully the script author sees this post and decides to fix it :D
SunDevil2213  
Answers: 1
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SuperDave1426
n8nagel wrote:I'm using the CWS version; it was working for me before but just recently it has not been. The version I have installed is showing as 1.5.6 which is the version on CWS.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/ ... hssign.gif

And it's not working for me, either.... :?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
tkr85 wrote:Fixed version by me: http://pyrczak.pl/j-A_160864.user.js
Tested and should work on Firefox and Chrome/Chromium (On my Chromium i don't even need TemperMonkey, just drag&drop to extensions window)
License the same as this on github: CC-BY-NC-SA.
Original Author: Michael Wikberg
Interesting - I've got Tampermonkey (using Chrome) installed and when I clicked on your link, Tampermonkey took over and asked if I wanted to install the script. :-)

(Neatnick in me taking over now...) Out of curiosity, is there any chance of you creating a userscripts.org page for yourself and then hosting the script out of there, since that's kind-of the place for that stuff? I noticed that one of the lines in the script itself is:

// @namespace http://userscripts.org/users/508112

Which points to the page for the original author. Not a big deal, I suppose, but I figured no harm in asking. :-)

Thanks for getting it working again and posting the fix!

Any chance that a forum moderator can put that link into the first message of this thread, since the link that's there goes to a version that no longer works with the current version of the WME? :D
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
This was working for me yesterday (or the day before), and today it's not. It actually disappeared from my Tampermonkey listing. userscripts.org only shows the old version and not the new one that someone (I forget the username now) provided as a fix. I tried copy-and-pasting from the version on the Wiki page listing extensions, but that's not working, either.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on regarding this extension?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Yes, I looked. :-) The layer wasn't even present to select from; it was completely gone.

tkr85, thanks, that seems to have fixed it. Side note: When I click on it and Tampermonkey installs it, it lists the extension as version 1.5.7.5 (not .3 as listed in your posting). Just FYI.

For now. :D
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Thanks. And be ready to update it again soon, possibly. There's rumored to be a new version of WME that's supposed to be released "soon." :-) When it comes out, it could break the script/extension again....
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
It seems to be working fine for me as well, though I'm using the Tampermonkey version of the script. I don't know if that's what's making the difference or not.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
brandonrossl wrote:
MGODLEW wrote:I have a feature request for this script. Where the color of the number in the script will change to reflect the prompt given based upon angle & road types. So lets say the numbers will turn Purple anytime a prompt would be "Turn Right/Left" or the number would turn Green for "Exit to Right/Left" for Freeway to Ramp & Blue for "Stay/keep to Right/Left" for Freeway to Freeway
Someone take over and add this to toolbox!
It doesn't need to be in Toolbox, it needs to be here in Junction Angle Info. ;)

And I agree it would be an awesome feature!
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message