Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by n8nagel
[farnsworth]Good news, everybody![/farnsworth]

I've been following this discussion but as Tampermonkey would for some reason cause issues with WME, I wasn't able to try manually loading anything. Apparently the "official" versions of both Toolbox and Junction Angle Info were updated since the last time I fired up the editor, and are now working correctly!
n8nagel
Send a message

Post by n8nagel
I like it! Don't know how easy it would be to implement, but it's a great idea.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk
n8nagel
Send a message

Post by nbofsf
russblau wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:00 pm JAI no longer loads in the current WME Beta (2.117). Fortunately, there is a simple fix:

delete lines 2880-2886 (the last seven lines of the script) and insert:

Code: Select all

$(run_ja);
[Edited to use jQuery recommended syntax.]

I was having trouble the past two days. After reinstalling, no luck. Following the above instructions got things going again.

nbofsf
Send a message

Post by numbermaniac
Where exactly is the color shown for best continuation, etc?
numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by numbermaniac
milkboy wrote:
numbermaniac wrote:Where exactly is the color shown for best continuation, etc?
Check the settings ;) You can change them to whatever you want
I know that, I meant where is it shown on the map??
numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by numbermaniac
age4670 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:59 am Is anyone else having trouble getting JAI to run? It was sporadic before the last WME update but since it has not been working at all.

I have tried the fix above but with that JAI does not seem to even load at all.

Any thoughts? Script conflicts?

UPDATE:

The script is loading (can see it in the layer list) but not displaying anything.

Playing around in Firefox with all other scripts and extensions turned off, I can get it to display by playing with the WME settings but on reload it won't display again.

JAI is no longer working for me either. I'm just getting an error in the console:

numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by OhioStMusicMan
GizmoGuy411 wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
GizmoGuy411 wrote:I've had no luck getting JAI to work.
You are saving it as .user.js right? And developer mode is enabled?
Yes to both. And same result for your version and myriade's version too. I have not tried the other version prior to yours yet.

Without the xxxx.user.js I don't think they even would have installed. They both displayed in the Chrome Extension page as installed and enabled.

For both I deleted them, cleared cache, closed Chrome and then reopened it before installing.
GG,

The only one I had success with was tkr's version...none of the others would work for me in Chrome.
OhioStMusicMan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by OhioStMusicMan
GizmoGuy411 wrote:I wish I knew js so that I could try to figure out why Alan's and myriade's versions did not work.
This x1000
OhioStMusicMan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
would it be possible when using the View and hear override in lanes to change the JAI bubble to white since the instruction will now be a continue? thank you for your consideration.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message