[Script] WME Junction Angle Info

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Junction Angle Info

Postby bz2012 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 am

This extension seems to be broken today, even if I disable all other extensions. Maybe WME made an update?

I even tried removing and reinstalling (and re-overriding Chrome's disable-not-chrome-store-stuff).
Still no angles showing.
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby kentsmith9 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:05 pm

It seems to be working fine for me in California.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby SuperDave1426 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 am

It seems to be working fine for me as well, though I'm using the Tampermonkey version of the script. I don't know if that's what's making the difference or not.
ImageImageImageImage
Country Manager: USA (mostly oriented around NV & CA)
Editor Guide Best Editing Practices Editor Quick-start
Places Guidelines Nevada Wiki
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby sketch » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 am

bz2012 wrote:This extension seems to be broken today, even if I disable all other extensions. Maybe WME made an update?

I even tried removing and reinstalling (and re-overriding Chrome's disable-not-chrome-store-stuff).
Still no angles showing.

Check the layers menu? Like the Live Users layer, the Junction Angles layer seems to get disabled in my WME a lot (via permalinks, I guess).
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
new orleans based • detroit enthusiast • usa country manager
2013 ford focus titanium hatchback 5mt • performance blue
Image Image
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby bz2012 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 pm

sketch wrote:
bz2012 wrote:This extension seems to be broken today, even if I disable all other extensions. Maybe WME made an update?

Still no angles showing.

Check the layers menu? Like the Live Users layer, the Junction Angles layer seems to get disabled in my WME a lot (via permalinks, I guess).

Hmmm. I do NOT see a 'Junction Angles' layer at all. The extension is in my extension list and checked to allow (had to override the "not from chrome web store" to do that but it is done).
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby ottonomy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 am

bz2012 wrote:Hmmm. I do NOT see a 'Junction Angles' layer at all. The extension is in my extension list and checked to allow (had to override the "not from chrome web store" to do that but it is done).

This script has been available from the Chrome Store for quite a while now. Are you still using a really old version?
Country Manager & Local Champ - United States
Regional Coordinator - South Atlantic
Area Manager - Southern California
ottonomy
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby bz2012 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 am

ottonomy wrote:
bz2012 wrote:Hmmm. I do NOT see a 'Junction Angles' layer at all. The extension is in my extension list and checked to allow (had to override the "not from chrome web store" to do that but it is done).

This script has been available from the Chrome Store for quite a while now. Are you still using a really old version?

It looks like after I removed it because it stopped working, I went to this thread to find the link to it and downloaded the 'latest version' I could find a link for in this thread.
Of course that one didn't work.

I should have looked here: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Co ... Angle_info

Thanks for the heads up.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to give the version that works a different rev number.
They are both 1.5.9 :)
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm

The non-Chrome store extensions should be loaded with Tampermonkey. It works superbly.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone6 - VZ - iOS 9.3.1 | Waze v4.4.9904
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MGODLEW » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 am

MGODLEW wrote:I have a feature request for this script. Where the color of the number in the script will change to reflect the prompt given based upon angle & road types. So lets say the numbers will turn Purple anytime a prompt would be "Turn Right/Left" or the number would turn Green for "Exit to Right/Left" for Freeway to Ramp & Blue for "Stay/keep to Right/Left" for Freeway to Freeway

Any status on this?
Rank 6 US Champ, Beta Tester & iOS Beta Leader | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 9.0.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby brandonrossl » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:47 pm

MGODLEW wrote:I have a feature request for this script. Where the color of the number in the script will change to reflect the prompt given based upon angle & road types. So lets say the numbers will turn Purple anytime a prompt would be "Turn Right/Left" or the number would turn Green for "Exit to Right/Left" for Freeway to Ramp & Blue for "Stay/keep to Right/Left" for Freeway to Freeway

Someone take over and add this to toolbox!
brandonrossl

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts