Script Idea - Single Lane to Double Lane

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: Script Idea - Single Lane to Double Lane

Postby AndyPoms » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:17 am

This is called splitting a road - make sure the road you are trying to split meets the Requirements to be Split.

There used to be a feature for this in the old editor, but it was removed as it was heavily abused.
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Script Idea - Single Lane to Double Lane

Postby Fedelosa » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 am

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english

How about a script to transform selected segments of a single lane street, to double lane street, while maintaining the nodes, and add the new ones

Well, I add a screenshot to clarify, this is not the case, but I have found a lot of two lane streets drawn as a one lane street, and besides, it would be much easier to draw future two lanes streets, just draw one lane, and a script draw the parallel lane.

Is feasible to do this?

Fedelosa
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts