Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by turbomkt
PesachZ wrote:
turbomkt wrote:I was able to get this to work yesterday, but today Chrome has disabled it. Any suggestions?
as a third party script chrome will continue to disable every few days. Instead install Tampermonkey, then install this script using Tampermonkey instead.
I thought I had. I was unable to use the link in the first post and had to download the .crx from a link later in the thread. I couldn't figure out how to install it via Tampermonkey. I may have fixed my issue by extracting the .js from the .crx, and "creating" a new script in Tampermonkey using that.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
Yep. I just haven't used it in the last month or two. San Diego isn't exactly uncharted territory :)
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
It looks like Francesco is looking to host it. I sent a copy so a new link for downloading may pop up :)
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Thanks for the update. It looks like it works for me in FF now!
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Same here for a second data point.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by Watt25
Bugs:
1. In Hungary the app does not fill the City field and Address is filled with zipcode and City. I think the problem is: In Hungary a correct address format is looks like this: [Zipcode] [City] [Streetname] [Housenumber]
2. WME script does not works at all. (There's no Show HM button) Take a look at the screenshot.
2013-11-10_143535.png
(49.59 KiB) Downloaded 6696 times
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE - Android 4.4
Area Manager: Érd - Martonvásár - Dunaújváros háromszögben
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier

Post by Watt25
bedo2991 wrote:
Watt25 wrote:Bugs:
1. In Hungary the app does not fill the City field and Address is filled with zipcode and City. I think the problem is: In Hungary a correct address format is looks like this: [Zipcode] [City] [Streetname] [Housenumber]
2. WME script does not works at all. (There's no Show HM button) Take a look at the screenshot.
I've changed some stuff and updated the script, but I don't think it's related to my script that problem. If still it doesn't work try to disable all the other scripts and tell me if the problem persists.
1. The app is a little bit better now: the City field is filled correctly with the name of the city, but the Address field is still filled with zipcode and city.
2. The script does not got better. Still causes the same error.
2013-11-18_121310.png
(31.02 KiB) Downloaded 3647 times
(All other extensions are disabled in Chrome.)
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier

Post by Watt25
Watt25 wrote:
bedo2991 wrote: I've changed some stuff and updated the script, but I don't think it's related to my script that problem. If still it doesn't work try to disable all the other scripts and tell me if the problem persists.
1. The app is a little bit better now: the City field is filled correctly with the name of the city, but the Address field is still filled with zipcode and city.
2. The script does not got better. Still causes the same error.
2013-11-18_121310.png
(All other extensions are disabled in Chrome.)
Don't you have any idea why the script does not works for me? I've tried it with Firefox (with GreaseMonkey) and with Chrome (with and without TamperMonkey) and I tried it both in my workplace and at home... Never worked for me...
The app is still fills the address field with zipcode and cityname
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier

Post by Watt25
bedo2991 wrote:I'm glad to say that I've "solved" the issue. The updated version is available on userscript.

More technically I'd say that the issue is still there but the script is able to continue working even if it's throwing some errors...
Hooray! This version is working for me! Thank You!
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier

Post by Watt25
Now every version (Tempermonkey and Crx) causes me a problem:
When I edit house numbers inserting the first one is no problem. But when I want to insert another one, WME initiates a Save housenumbers event when I press any number key on the keyboard. So I have to re-position the second housenumber, number it, and when I want to insert the third number, a save is initiated again at the keypress... And so on... So I can insert only one housenumber per save. This problem is exist only when I enable any version of this extension.
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier