Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Inactive user -1687853372-
YanisKyr wrote:
Nazride wrote:it's better to put this script in "first position" in tampermonkey
I wasn't aware we can change the order - could you please explain how to do that?
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how- ... pages.152/

To change execution order in Tampermonkey: click on the Tampermonkey menu button, click on 'Dashboard', click on the name of the script you want to change the order of, an 'Editor' tab will open for that script, click on the 'Settings' tab for that script (the one right next to 'Editor'), change the number in the 'Position:' drop-down list to a lower (earlier) or higher (later) number as needed, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click the 'Save' button.
...Alternatively, if you've sorted the dashboard list by execution order as described above, you can click on the three-stacked-lines 'Sort' icon that appears in each script's row towards the right-hand side, move the mouse up or down the list (without holding down the mouse button) to drag the script to a new position, and then click the 'Sort' icon again to end the dragging-mode and save that position. (In earlier versions of Tampermonkey, sorting was done by clicking on up/down arrows next to each script in that 'Sort' column.)
To change execution order in Greasemonkey: click on the Greasemonkey menu button, click on 'Manage User Scripts', right-click on the name of the script you want to change the order of, and click on the appropriate choice in the context menu that opens ('Execute first', 'Execute sooner', 'Execute later', or 'Execute last'). It may take multiple uses of the 'sooner'/'later' choices on multiple scripts to get them rearranged the way you want.
Inactive user -1687853372-
Send a message

This tool is very useful for detecting errors over a large area,

The fact that it no longer works is very penalizing

Besides berestovskyy, are there people who can modify it and make it operational again?
Send a message

version 2019.09.24, i've shutdown all others scripts in tampermonkey, always the same issue, scan starts and nothing appends : I tried on areas of different size with few segments

After a WME update there was a small script to install for the other scripts to work, is this related to that ?
Send a message

RichardPyne wrote:
iangpowell wrote:Brand new installation of this script, and it's not working as described in the last few posts. Installed fine, and to get it to display in the left panel also had to install WME Fix Map Object as described.

Click play, and it tells me "starting! layers are off to scan faster", and then nothing. It doesn't strictly crash, as I can still click around, and pause/stop, but no report appears and nothing else happens.

I've disabled all other scripts to troubleshoot, and this doesn't help.
That has been its behavior for several months.
execpt that it works for some editors : like turbomkt message 09 Mar 2020 14:31 in this topic
Send a message

"v2020.04.12:
- davidakachaos: fixes for latests WME"

Thanks !!!
Send a message

the script was corrected on April 12, it no longer needs the "Fix Map Objects" script and the scan works

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... iccaaniaih

"v2020.04.12:
- davidakachaos: fixes for latests WME"
Send a message

lg1992 wrote:It was possible in past to define a filter to hide some problems. May we get this feature back?

it's still there
!*Parking*,!*Automatically*,!*No lock*,!*speed*,!*No street nme on Place*, *
https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2020/07 ... 613533.png
Send a message

as said in the first post of this topic the code is open source
if you have the knowledge to modify the script, it would be good if you did
and explain to others how to modify their version

the author berestovskyy is very rare on this forum

we have a little hope : berestovskyy Last visited date on this forum :13 Feb 2021 20:03
Send a message

Hello, the script no longer works for me, it tells me that I am not at the right zoom level and this whatever the level under wme,
Do you have the same problem?
Does the new editor version cause an error in validator?
Send a message

Hello berestovskyy,

after tests, glodenox build a new version,

can you publish the new version on  githud and the chrome web store ?

Send a message