Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by rsgds
Not to annoy anyone, but I got the warning too :P
rsgds
Send a message

Post by rskyline
Thanks for this awesome tool! Amazing for the MR!
rskyline
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rulikoto
same here in Indonesia
rulikoto
Send a message

Post by rulikoto
Still have the trouble with the node fixer, anybody can explain?
rulikoto
Send a message

Post by russblau
berestovskyy wrote:0.4.3 is published. See my original post for the download links or force update in your browser.
On userscripts.org, the file header still has version 0.4.2.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by russblau
Also, for a feature request: we currently have the option to "Exclude non-drivables and streets". Is it possible to break this into two options? I would like to be able to exclude non-drivables, but still include streets.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
berestovskyy wrote:
russblau wrote:Also, for a feature request: we currently have the option to "Exclude non-drivables and streets". Is it possible to break this into two options? I would like to be able to exclude non-drivables, but still include streets.
Most of the checks dedicated for the drivable roads, for instance: "Unknown direction of drivable road", "Unterminated drivable road" and other checks with word "drivable". They never report non-drivables, so the separated option might be not that useful?
You're right; I was kind of hasty in writing my request. What I really want is the ability to exclude non-routable but drivable segments (private roads, parking lot roads, and dirt roads) from the report, but include all other drivable segments.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
qwaletee wrote:Hi, Berestovsky,

A small recommendation. Instead of having a single cutoff date, have a warning date first. This way, you will no there is about to be a problem before it happens, instead of having people lose access for even a short time.
Another recommendation is, don't write code that tells users they will need to "upgrade" on a specific date in the future; unless, of course, you have a time machine. :)

No offense intended, this is a wonderful script, but this one little element of it was probably a mistake.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
On the beta editor (only), Validator will not stay turned off. If it is off, and then the editor is reloaded, Validator turns itself back on. On production editor, it remembers its on/off state between sessions.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message